187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Just applied Police Check last night and this morning I already received the email said that it has been done and posted to my address, what a awesome service, wish IMMI works the same way hahaha

Ā 

But whn I eamil them this morning they said they doing nover one...whn the dec will come guys,I pray for everyone one,everyday .....

I just email them they last updated 29 june still they saying they doing November file not earlier nov..I got auto email just 2 minute ago

They request more doc from me yesterday, hopefully get back to them early next week and call them after that to get update, dont let them contact you, it will take forever

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 6 July 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Ā 

Ā 

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications lodged Early November 2015. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment. **This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 29 June 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Ā 

Ā 

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications lodged November 2015. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

Ā 

Please ensure that all supporting documents are provided, so that when your case is allocated it can be processed as quickly as possible.

Ā 

Oye Thakur why are you spreading false information between us just shutup and only update when u get your approval otherwise keep quite.. according to auto-email they still saying November Files and last update was 29-June-2016

*mod hat on*

Ā 

This is the last warning. Stop telling each other to shut up, or not reply to your comments etc. Be civil. If you don't like what someone has said there is an ignore function so you don't have to see any of it. USE IT and stop turning this thread into a bickering playground.

Any more from this point on (including posting that you agree with this just to get a last dig in) will get a 24 hour ban.

Thank you.

Thanks for all of you been here. We support each other. Just have some faith. We will get there.

Please anyone can help me add my information into spreadsheet for reference? Appreciate.

Ashley. HR. 1 app. Graphic Designer. Direct. Nomi & visa lodge time 17th, Dec, 2016. NSW. Application received.

Ā 

Have a good night :)

My application offshore, from India gagan goraya

Sry dear actually i have forgot about your timeline. Can u plz share it again?? Hope u dont mind..

Ā 

And plz guys dont fight with each other man. We are all on a same boat. We should encourage each other.. Its not a good thing to use a harsh language. However, pray to god that we all get our PR one day and enjoy together in Australia like a family.

Mr. Thakur one extra case for u from my side. Just stay positive and calm.

Hello guys my nomination got approved today

Further doc asked for my wife polio certificate that's all

Upload it this evening hopefully will get tomorrow

Nom 9/11

Visa 9/3

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

look bro I had told you you will get good news on 06/07

Hello guys my nomination got approved today

Further doc asked for my wife polio certificate that's all

Upload it this evening hopefully will get tomorrow

Nom 9/11

Visa 9/3

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Congratulations ? on your nomination approval , I hope you are going to provide required information ASAP. All the best ā˜ŗ

Guyz am so soory to everyone for misleading info under my name because I losted my phone week ago in bus and somebody was using it to make fun

He doesn't know how important is that forum for us

But I lost my name and fame

I logged today on my new phone was really shocked how that happen

He used that forum from my iPhone app taptalk

Guyz I bought new phone and changed password and he can't use anymore

So sorry guys if that's cause you Guyz lot of trouble

If anyone don't believe me am happy to leave this forum for my self respect

Ā 

Thanks

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Thakur g

Hi good day. JuSt wanting to ask if can we have our medical exam before lodging 187 visa. Just waiting for the employer to do the nomination. Ive got all my documents ready but dont have the medicals yet. Ive heard that once you lodged they would send you a code unique to you that you can have your medical done. Yes my question is that can you do it early or before lodging. Thanks.

Hi good day. JuSt wanting to ask if can we have our medical exam before lodging 187 visa. Just waiting for the employer to do the nomination. Ive got all my documents ready but dont have the medicals yet. Ive heard that once you lodged they would send you a code unique to you that you can have your medical done. Yes my question is that can you do it early or before lodging. Thanks.

Ā 

You can medical without HIP I'd. And you only will get it after lodgement of visa

Ā 

Ā 

Guyz am so soory to everyone for misleading info under my name because I losted my phone week ago in bus and somebody was using it to make fun

He doesn't know how important is that forum for us

But I lost my name and fame

I logged today on my new phone was really shocked how that happen

He used that forum from my iPhone app taptalk

Guyz I bought new phone and changed password and he can't use anymore

So sorry guys if that's cause you Guyz lot of trouble

If anyone don't believe me am happy to leave this forum for my self respect

Ā 

Thanks

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Hey mate .. You do not need to leave the forum we will not leave you alone.. we are all here for you and you are here for us.. You should do apologise rather than making excuse/ story of losting phone..nobody is kid over here... You only said information whatever you got from your MA... Which you should do.. But you lost your temper and used some rough word for khem and talked in your own language which is understandable for everyone which was disrespectful for everybody...I hope u realised your mistake and you will not use this kind of language again to anyone on his forum... Trust me ( I am not sure) no one is angry with you after your polite reply... You should give this kind of polite reply when khem said to you something about your information... Now cheers .. You did not lost your name and fame.. You are still popular.. Hahahaha....we all are here need everybody's

Hand to cross this big river of 187... Hope all of my friends over here will forgive you about your behave... Thanks .. Cheers Thakur Ji.. Start your day with positive mood and thinking

Ā 

Ā