187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Retail store manager applied in Victoria and I live in qld

Where you applied bro ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to live in brisbane for 6 years butmoved down to byron bay for sponsors ship

Hi friends came back again to share my nomination refusal reason n also get some suggestions

as per nomination refuSal wrong BAS statement has been provided by my ma (different clients bas)n case officers refused my file saying conflict situations

what should I do now ?

do I have any othe options than 187 or 457

i have got my 1 year experience in hairdressing n 6 band

also can I ask my co to talk to immi for his mistake or do they change decision in this case?

Hi friends came back again to share my nomination refusal reason n also get some suggestions

as per nomination refuSal wrong BAS statement has been provided by my ma (different clients bas)n case officers refused my file saying conflict situations

what should I do now ?

also can I ask my co to talk to immi for his mistake or do they change decision in this case?

That is absolutely crazy. Your MA should be fixing this problem for no cost at all. What have your ma said about this ??

That is absolutely crazy. Your MA should be fixing this problem for no cost at all. What have your ma said about this ??

What can u really do if MA refuses to bear all the costs??? I dont think u can do anyyhing. But i heard u can report immigration of their integrity. This way they might lose their MARN registration.

what should I do now ?

This is absolutely rubbish..... how many times how many times we have to see in the forum people are suffering bcoz of MA????? Im so much pissed offf. Dont hesitate to take any harsh decision against them.

what should I do now ?

Hi

in my understanding ur employer May can call to Immi and explain the situation .

i think it's a special dept name cancellations and refusal they might give u some feedback

most probably ur better bet will be mrt

best of luck

What can u really do if MA refuses to bear all the costs??? I dont think u can do anyyhing. But i heard u can report immigration of their integrity. This way they might lose their MARN registration.

i know but this is someone's life they have ****ed up one would hope they had some sort of conscience but I suppose they think of themselves as a business. In this situation if my MA was unwilling to help for further payment I would be reporting them where ever possible. You shouldn't have to now go through the agonising wait of a mrt Shraddha

Hi

in my understanding ur employer May can call to Immi and explain the situation .

i think it's a special dept name cancellations and refusal they might give u some feedback

best of luck

Mate if u still have time to go through MRT please do as soon as possible and I recommended go via different MA as current MA is useless according to what he has done and 99% chances u will win the case as its not your fault. I recommend Carina Ford Lawyer she is the best Migration Lawyer but expensive but its worth the money

Zoya khan immigration have ask me fill the form 1022 what could be the reason behind it can you please share your thoughts about it, my file is open now after almost 8 mounths

Hi Sam there is no worries when DIBP have asked you to submit this form , Section 104 of the Migration Act 1958 (the Act) requires you to inform the Department of Immigration and Border Protection

(the department) of any changes in your circumstances that

affect any answer to a question in your application form.

You do not have to notify the department of any changes in your

circumstances that occurred:

• after you were granted your visa (if you applied for your visa in

Australia); or

• after you have been immigration cleared (if you applied for

your visa outside Australia).

Please submit the required information ASAP , Wishing you good luck ☺

i know but this is someone's life they have ****ed up one would hope they had some sort of conscience but I suppose they think of themselves as a business. In this situation if my MA was unwilling to help for further payment I would be reporting them where ever possible. You shouldn't have to now go through the agonising wait of a mrt Shraddha

Hi my Ma did not even told me the reason of refusal n also I have told him to contact immi regarding that bt he is saying you only can go through mrt this could not change.

he didn't accept his mistake which district my whole family's life

i m not applying mrt as it takes so long time n I don't have enough time.

If anyone has any other knowledge what I can go for now please share ur ideas?

Hi my Ma did not even told me the reason of refusal n also I have told him to contact immi regarding that bt he is saying you only can go through mrt this could not change. he didn't accept his mistake which district my whole family's life i m not applying mrt as it takes so long time n I don't have enough time. If anyone has any other knowledge what I can go for now please share ur ideas

unbelievable!! I hope he is held accountable some how. Why don't you have enough time can youu not get bridging visa E?

Hi

best of luck

You can apply 457 version visa to secure ur future and same time apply for MRT I know it will cost you alot but I think it's safe side and on other side you can sue your MA if you Win he have to return your fee and he also have to pay Mrt fee and if you going with other MA his fee and lawyer fee.

I guess that my Visa will get rejected.:cry:

My current office receptionist received the phone call from the immi office for the background check last Monday, but when she transferred the call to my extn, i was not at my seat which caused the call missed.

Then 2 weeks passed but no further call or updates received though i wait at the phone all day long...

Maybe my application will be the 1st rejected case in FY 2016....