187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi Guys

I just received email from HR said the immigration contracted her regarding my nomination (submitted on 20 Nov 2015). Hopefully i will have news soon....

I submitted the 187 visa on 8 June 2016, not sure whether they will approve both at the same time?:confused:

WAITING.....

Good news

buddy can u tell ur occupation pls

Guys, it's 4th visa of the day!!! Finally my 8+ months long long wait is over. Thanks God and all of you nice people here in this forum. Many many congratulations to all those who got their grants today!! Wish speedy outcome for rest of you soon... Best wishes.

Thanks once again.

-Jitender

Guys, it's 4th visa of the day!!! Finally my 8+ months long long wait is over. Thanks God and all of you nice people here in this forum. Many many congratulations to all those who got their grants today!! Wish speedy outcome for rest of you soon... Best wishes.

Thanks once again.

-Jitender

I wish I could like this multiple times. WOOHOO what a day for 187. Congratulations enjoy your future in Aus ☺️

Thanks once again.

-Jitender

You got just approval 2 min ago or couple of hours ago ?

Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks god giving everyone happiness on this Fourm and cheers for grants

Enjoy your good time in this lovely country guys

Do something good feel proud

We struggled so hard to get this

Hope fully more grants by toomarow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my word! What a roller coaster of ride its been. We started the process on 23 Jan 15 but after a mistake on our first visa application had to withdraw and restart the process mid 2015.

Get woken up,this morning (it's 4 am here....) with our phones buzzing endlessly only to have all our visas granted. After this long period of time it feels so surreal.

Thank you to everyone here who has helped keep me sane. We are still praying for a speedy response for everyone else.

Timeline:

Nomination 9 October 15 - approved 14 June 16

Visa 17 Dec 15 - approved 23 June 16

Congratulations ? Enjoy your best moments Ever ☺

By the Grace of God. My PR granted today. I am really happy. I can't explain in words. I wish best of luck all members waiting for thier PR.

15 October Visa

Granted 23 June

Thx

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks once again.

-Jitender

Good Evening Everyone!

Glad to see you guys Cheering and Smiling with your Visa approval. As i have noticed about 4 visa approval today & I'm praying and Wishing more days like today . Again it's great to see few with their visas and definitely these are the ones who will provide courage and strength to other those who are waiting since long time .

Please believe in yourself & have faith . I'm pretty much sure your day of celebration is nearby . All the best to everyone ☺