187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

By the Grace of God. My PR granted today. I am really happy. I can't explain in words. I wish best of luck all members waiting for thier PR.

15 October Visa

Granted 23 June

Thx

Ā 

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ā 

Congrats

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By the Grace of God. My PR granted today. I am really happy. I can't explain in words. I wish best of luck all members waiting for thier PR. 15 October Visa Granted 23 June Thx Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ā 

Ā 

Congratulations ā˜ŗļøā˜ŗļøā˜ŗļø

Hi Guys

Ā 

I just received email from HR said the immigration contracted her regarding my nomination (submitted on 20 Nov 2015). Hopefully i will have news soon....

Ā 

I submitted the 187 visa on 8 June 2016, not sure whether they will approve both at the same time?:confused:

Ā 

WAITING.....

Hi Guys

Ā 

I just received email from HR said the immigration contracted her regarding my nomination (submitted on 20 Nov 2015). Hopefully i will have news soon....

Ā 

I submitted the 187 visa on 8 June 2016, not sure whether they will approve both at the same time?:confused:

Ā 

WAITING.....

Ā 

HR OR YOUR MA ?

Ā 

Ā 

No, as the HR would not allow MA to do the nomination.

Ā 

The MA then suggested in this case, i can apply the 187 visa directly, no need to pay another 2000aud, as they will do the same as what i do

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

So you didn't go thorough MA ?

Ā 

Ā 

No, as the HR would not allow MA to do the nomination.

Ā 

The MA then suggested in this case, i can apply the 187 visa directly, no need to pay another 2000aud, as they will do the same as what i do

Ā 

Good you might get visa and nomination together then

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Many thanks, Thakur

Ā 

I heard different versions, some say as the nomination and 187 visa were processed by different group. When i submitted my 187 visa application (8 June 2016), i am atucaly in the waiting list again, this mean i will need to wait for another 6 months for the visa to be approved. That would be disaster....As from the start, the HR insisted i should get the nomination approved and then apply for visa. But later around May this year, i was told i can apply visa after the nomination was lodged...

Ā 

However, some say the immigration might process both at the same time and granted both. I more like this....

Ā 

I have no idea what will happen, but to wait... it is killing me...I can't wait for another 6 month.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Good you might get visa and nomination together then

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Many thanks, Thakur

Ā 

I heard different versions, some say as the nomination and 187 visa were processed by different group. When i submitted my 187 visa application (8 June 2016), i am atucaly in the waiting list again, this mean i will need to wait for another 6 months for the visa to be approved. That would be disaster....As from the start, the HR insisted i should get the nomination approved and then apply for visa. But later around May this year, i was told i can apply visa after the nomination was lodged...

Ā 

However, some say the immigration might process both at the same time and granted both. I more like this....

Ā 

I have no idea what will happen, but to wait... it is killing me...I can't wait for another 6 month.

Ā 

AS I SAID ITS ALL DEPEND ON IMMI AND YOUR LUCK

its no rule you have to wait anthor 6 month

couple of guyz in this forum got nomination and visa approval same day....