187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Oh my word! What a roller coaster of ride its been. We started the process on 23 Jan 15 but after a mistake on our first visa application had to withdraw and restart the process mid 2015.

Get woken up,this morning (it's 4 am here....) with our phones buzzing endlessly only to have all our visas granted. After this long period of time it feels so surreal.

Thank you to everyone here who has helped keep me sane. We are still praying for a speedy response for everyone else.

Timeline:

Nomination 9 October 15 - approved 14 June 16

Visa 17 Dec 15 - approved 23 June 16

Thanks [emoji122][emoji122]god you got approval today

Gives us hope Immi still alive here

Tell you what Immi playing with our hearts

So much congratulation to you ):;;;[emoji482][emoji482][emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks [emoji122][emoji122]god you got approval today

Gives us hope Immi still alive here

Tell you what Immi playing with our hearts

So much congratulation to you ):;;;[emoji482][emoji482][emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how to add time frame on spreadsheet pls

Oh my word! What a roller coaster of ride its been. We started the process on 23 Jan 15 but after a mistake on our first visa application had to withdraw and restart the process mid 2015.

Get woken up,this morning (it's 4 am here....) with our phones buzzing endlessly only to have all our visas granted. After this long period of time it feels so surreal.

Thank you to everyone here who has helped keep me sane. We are still praying for a speedy response for everyone else.

Timeline:

congratulation Enjoy your best moments

Helo friends we are reached 7.5 months still waiting .can we able to call immi and confirm the status of file without approval of nomination please advise very stresed .why there is same status from last 6 weeks that they are processing november files .

Timeline:

What was the mistake in your first file?? Can you please tell, just a curious to know so that I can review mine

What was the mistake in your first file?? Can you please tell, just a curious to know so that I can review mine

We tried to do it without a MA and misunderstood the online system. We uploaded documents in the wrong order and uploaded skills assessment after medical and pcc. Was a silly mistake that cost us a lot of money and time. We got advise from a MA and withdrew, started new process. He also then advised we had chosen the wrong visa category as well.

We tried to do it without a MA and misunderstood the online system. We uploaded documents in the wrong order and uploaded skills assessment after medical and pcc. Was a silly mistake that cost us a lot of money and time. We got advise from a MA and withdrew, started new process. He also then advised we had chosen the wrong visa category as well.

OMG, you got nomination 1 day before me, hopefully I will get VISA tomorrow ... Just like 1 day after you visa as well hahaha

Please pray for me haha thanks everyone

Timeline:

huge congrats ☺️

omg!! im on nov 6 visa application.. it's getting nearer.. may I know where you applied? offshore or onshore? nsw? thanks

My 187 visa finally got approved today!!! So frickin excited!! Visa granted 23/06/2016, visa applied for 03/11/2015! I wish everyone else all the best of luck :-)

anyone can give me idea whats thats mean /......i got email from nsw pese

For-Official-Use-Only

Dear xxxxx

The application is in a queue. Once allocated, the authorised contact will be notified within 7 days of allocation.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards

Position Number xxxxx

Decision Support Officer

Centralised Administration Team

Permanent Employer Sponsored Entry

Department of Immigration and Border Pr

meaning you or your migration agent will be notified once your application has been allocated to a case manager.

For-Official-Use-Only

Dear xxxxx

The application is in a queue. Once allocated, the authorised contact will be notified within 7 days of allocation.

Kind Regards

Position Number xxxxx

Decision Support Officer

For-Official-Use-Only

Dear xxxxx

Kind Regards

Position Number xxxxx

Decision Support Officer

Did u send them an email?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

For-Official-Use-Only

Dear xxxxx

Kind Regards

Position Number xxxxx

Decision Support Officer

I have got same email