187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

hello Andy Roo, if your MA has lodged your 187, then there is an automatice bridging visa for that. you have to ask the TRN no something and you can check for yourslf.

Hi everyone. I've been watching for a while and reading about everyone's 187 wait!

i thought I would share with you my timeline and frustration.

after working for my employer for 2 years my boss said he would get a MA associated with workplace to sort out my PR. This is also the same agent who sorted my 475 transition from a working holiday visa.

6th Feb 2015 my wife and I paid the agent $5500 and was told all documents were submitted.

1st Sep 2015 completed Medicals after been instructed by MA.

2nd November 2015 Allocated a case officer

7th December 2015 More documents requested

23 December 2015 Nomination Approved

this is is where it all goes wrong. Our MA goes quiet, no response or vague answers, lies about speaking to immigration so I call myself on 24th Feb 2016 and am told by immi that no visa application has been lodged under my name even though my MA had provided me with a visa reference number, this confused myself and immi. After more detective work it turns out my MA did not submit my visa and it "apparently" got stuck in her immi account outbox.

26th February 2016 visa application lodged and confirmed by immi to myself.

20th June 2016 STILL WAITING. 16 1/2 months in total.

My 457 runs out in December 2016! Things are looking bleak!

there is no specific time, it's really random. :(

Hi everyone. I've been watching for a while and reading about everyone's 187 wait!

i thought I would share with you my timeline and frustration.

after working for my employer for 2 years my boss said he would get a MA associated with workplace to sort out my PR. This is also the same agent who sorted my 475 transition from a working holiday visa.

6th Feb 2015 my wife and I paid the agent $5500 and was told all documents were submitted.

1st Sep 2015 completed Medicals after been instructed by MA.

2nd November 2015 Allocated a case officer

7th December 2015 More documents requested

23 December 2015 Nomination Approved

this is is where it all goes wrong. Our MA goes quiet, no response or vague answers, lies about speaking to immigration so I call myself on 24th Feb 2016 and am told by immi that no visa application has been lodged under my name even though my MA had provided me with a visa reference number, this confused myself and immi. After more detective work it turns out my MA did not submit my visa and it "apparently" got stuck in her immi account outbox.

26th February 2016 visa application lodged and confirmed by immi to myself.

20th June 2016 STILL WAITING. 16 1/2 months in total.

My 457 runs out in December 2016! Things are looking bleak!

Thxs

And any idea how long they will take to give decision because it's already 6 weeks since we submit requested documents

many thanks

Thxs

And any idea how long they will take to give decision because it's already 6 weeks since we submit requested documents

many thanks

when your case officer has time to review your submitted docs I suppose. Only your case officer would be able to answer this so be patient and have faith its coming soon

yeah, just recently someone posted here that he/she just granted PR and the visa application was submitted october 10. so im guessing november applicants are nearly getting there.

Nomination approved 23 October 2015.. I applied nomination first and thn visa

Congratulations to all who got their visa granted[emoji846]

I am surprised to see names who are waiting same time with me still waiting until now after a month I got mine.

Sincerely you are all included in my prayers to get visa as I know how it feels to wait.

Keep the faith and patience for it's all worth it when u get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Jorodri

Hello all you good people. I have been a silent spectator going through all the trolls from the past one month and can very much empathize with the anxiety of you guys who have applied in Nov 2015. My MA applied both, for nomination and 187 visa on 27th Nov 2015. Got a message from them that the DIBP is allocating early Nov applications. I have two queries : 1) How will I know if the Nomination has been approved and 2) Is it mandatory to await for the HAP id before going in for the medical tests.

Hello all you good people. I have been a silent spectator going through all the trolls from the past one month and can very much empathize with the anxiety of you guys who have applied in Nov 2015. My MA applied both, for nomination and 187 visa on 27th Nov 2015. Got a message from them that the DIBP is allocating early Nov applications. I have two queries : 1) How will I know if the Nomination has been approved and 2) Is it mandatory to await for the HAP id before going in for the medical tests.

Hi mate. My nom was lodged nov 27th too, we have completed the Medicals just go into your Immi account and there should be a section about health assessments I think it was called. It will generate your hap id and letter needed to book Medicals there

Hi mate. My nom was lodged nov 27th too, we have completed the Medicals just go into your Immi account and there should be a section about health assessments I think it was called. It will generate your hap id and letter needed to book Medicals there

Sorry forgot to answer about the nomination.. Only your MA will receive info about your nom and will pass that info to you or your employer