187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

perhaps your cases have been allocated to busy case officers who just haven't opened them yet, there has been some november grants so you just have to keep the faith that the wait won't be much longer.

Thanks for being positive

Don't loose hope please

It's gives everybody painfull stress on this forum

Please don't post something wrong info if you not 100% Dead sure (like quota)

Love you all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Thakur g

Don't loose hope please

Love you all

true any post is making adverse effect on the mind and drag to think all negative things

very stressed nearly finished 7 months and nothing so far

life is like stuck to only 187 

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

Don't loose hope please

Love you all

true any post is making adverse effect on the mind and drag to think all negative things

very stressed nearly finished 7 months and nothing so far

life is like stuck to only 187 

Did anybody ever receve email from vic.general.cancellation@bordee.gov.com

As they just asked me to confirm my addres as i am on 457 . It says they need to send me a letter regards my current visa .

Felling nervous.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

Did anybody ever receve email from vic.general.cancellation@border.gov.com

As they just asked me to confirm my addres as i am on 457 . It says they need to send me a letter regards my current visa . As i have applied for 187 from a different employer.

Felling nervous.

Sorry just read your post properly.. Maybe they need to cancel your 457 to grant your 187? What's your 187 lodgement month?

No they never cancel 457 to approve 187

Coz when 187 get approved 457 get automatically get cancel by self

would they have any reason to cancel your 457? Worrying as when I cancelled my visas the email had cancellation in it

would they have any reason to cancel your 457? Worrying as when I cancelled my visas the email had cancellation in it

I dont know . Do they cancel before grant ?? Or current visa cancellation is automatic after the grant?

23 dec ,15

thats right thakur g sorry my mind only thought of that after posting

if you have stopped working for your 457 employer which I assume you have because you have a 187 sponsor now then I think they are going to send you a intention to cancel your visa letter, you will get time to respond to say if you disagree or agree with the cancellation but then you must apply for a bridging visa e whilst your 187 is still under consideration

if you have stopped working for your 457 employer which I assume you have because you have a 187 sponsor now then I think they are going to send you a intention to cancel your visa letter, you will get time to respond to say if you disagree or agree with the cancellation but then you must apply for a bridging visa e whilst your 187 is still under consideration

Agree mate

But i am still working under my 457 emplloyer . I have not started as its not compulsory to start till 6 months after grant of 187 . My 187 sponcer says start when you get grant till then stay on your 457 .

As they just asked me to confirm my addres as i am on 457 . It says they need to send me a letter regards my current visa .

Felling nervous.

If they needed to send you something, they would send it to you via email or to the address they have on record for you. DIBP emails end in border.gov.au so unless you've typed that incorrectly, it may be spam.

If they needed to send you something, they would send it to you via email or to the address they have on record for you. DIBP emails end in border.gov.au so unless you've typed that incorrectly, it may be spam.

I have typed in by mistake is gov.ay

But i am still working under my 457 emplloyer . I have not started as its not compulsory to start till 6 months after grant of 187 . My 187 sponcer says start when you get grant till then stay on your 457 .

Tricky one then, still think they wouldn't send you an email with the address containing cancellation unless they were intending to cancel your current visa

Lets see what my MA says

No idea what is all about

But best if you call Immi directly and ask them what is that all about

And plz share with us when you will know about that issue

Thanks

Felling nervous.

Mate its look like fake email address and I recommend don't provide anything via email unless you call immi and make sure because they should have your address already

Mate its look like fake email address and I recommend don't provide anything via email unless you call immi and make sure because they should have your address already

He said he mistyped it.. It's not a fake email when I cancelled my visa it was exactly the same email but started with nsw instead of vic

I did call immi . They said its sent by them . I am waiting for there reply now . No body even my MA has no clue why . Lets see .

I did call immi . They said its sent by them . I am waiting for there reply now . No body even my MA has no clue why . Lets see .

i wish u best of luck and hope all goes well for you