187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi,

I am disappointed as the employer had not advised a previous 187 application had been made and approved for this same business a short time prior to your application. This made it more difficult for your application to succeed, and I was not made aware of this very important point. My advice would have been quite different regarding the prospect of success had I known this information.

this was the reply came from MA.

was that person sponsoted in the same occupation as you?

how long ago was theirs granted?

i really feel for you and I hope you have other options of fulfilling your plans to stay in aus

Hi,

I am disappointed as the employer had not advised a previous 187 application had been made and approved for this same business a short time prior to your application. This made it more difficult for your application to succeed, and I was not made aware of this very important point. My advice would have been quite different regarding the prospect of success had I known this information.

this was the reply came from MA.

so sorry to hear That

Edited by Garry13

Good news guys they have moved to November applications

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 1 June 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications lodged November 2015. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

Please ensure that all supporting documents are provided, so that when your case is allocated it can be processed as quickly as possible.

It's sad guys, my MA almost replies my email within a day, never going to be over 12 hours or so since I sent him an email.

How lucky are you can you please post here or inbox me your MA name and company my employer is also looking for that kind of MA who replies quickly. Cz the one we have is not responding the emails or calls that quickly

Thanks

Hey guys. I'm new to this forum! Been keeping an eye on everyone's posts though for a few weeks.

My partner is waiting on his 187 visa for cook and I am on his visa as de-facto. Such a long waiting time. Tomorrow it Will have been 7 months since lodging visa. Visa lodged on 03/11/2015. Fingers crossed everyone early Nov hears back soon!

Hey guys. I'm new to this forum! Been keeping an eye on everyone's posts though for a few weeks.

My partner is waiting on his 187 visa for cook and I am on his visa as de-facto. Such a long waiting time. Tomorrow it Will have been 7 months since lodging visa. Visa lodged on 03/11/2015. Fingers crossed everyone early Nov hears back soon!

M also waiting 10th June going to be 7 months in categorie of cook from Victoria. Where is ur processing Center I heard Victoria is going slow competitive others

Hi, just want to share with everyone about my timeline

apply visa and nom 10 oct 2015

nom approve 2 apr 16

request 13 may 16 submit 26 may

visa grant 1 june 16

good luck everyone

congrats mate what was your occupation and location we are from Queensland it's nearly 6 months passed nothing came up

Hi, just want to share with everyone about my timeline

apply visa and nom 10 oct 2015

nom approve 2 apr 16

request 13 may 16 submit 26 may

visa grant 1 june 16

good luck everyone

Many Congratulations mate. Enjoy your time in Australia

What was your occupation?

It will be great if you can add your details in spreadsheet