Am following this forum from last 1 year couple cases got refusel coz of MA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I asked because lot of people got refusel because of MA's

Coz didn't prepared case very well

We pay ALOT to MA for approval not to refusel

MA doesn't response after taking money

True, before my graduation visa got refused after i got all requirement and she didnt tell me if i got refused and my visa got cancel, so suddenly she gave me notice to do appeal so i have to pay her again to do appeal , after that she ran away, she dont even reply my message... After she knew i got company who want sponsor me for 187, she came back and offer her service again and want to charge me 9k for her service and i said a big 'NO'

True, before my graduation visa got refused after i got all requirement and she didnt tell me if i got refused and my visa got cancel, so suddenly she gave me notice to do appeal so i have to pay her again to do appeal , after that she ran away, she dont even reply my message... After she knew i got company who want sponsor me for 187, she came back and offer her service again and want to charge me 9k for her service and i said a big 'NO'

Big thing is they charge **** load of amount and we pay them with close eyes coz we don't know what do

And MA take advantages

Should be verified price limit from govenment

I asked because lot of people got refusel because of MA's

Coz didn't prepared case very well

We pay ALOT to MA for approval not to refusel

MA doesn't response after taking money

it's true in my first attempt I got refusel because my MA didn't Chack financial documents properly he submitted my file with two Abn no coz company was sold in mid of year after spending 11000$ I didn't get back anything expect sorry.so please everyone always check who's is going to handle your case some traine or actually main person with experience because every Ma have one team.

it's true in my first attempt I got refusel because my MA didn't Chack financial documents properly he submitted my file with two Abn no coz company was sold in mid of year after spending 11000$ I didn't get back anything expect sorry.so please everyone always check who's is going to handle your case some traine or actually main person with experience because every Ma have one team.

I am getting worried coz my company is small and new open business also as employee

i am the only one working ?

I am getting worried coz my company is small and new open business also as employee

i am the only one working 

Just pray to God everything will be alright and make sure main person with mara no look after ur case not team

<p>

Hi All, Weather it is negative or positive i just want to update so that it might help you, my nomination got Refused as my employer has recently sponsored for another person. my time line is Nomination applied; Nov 5th 2015. Visa applied: Nov 11th 2015. Status rejected on 1/06/2016. Thanks every one and all the best for guys who are waiting for visa.
so sorry to hear this. surely if there is a need for the position they can't refuse for this reason </p> Edited by QLD1872015

hi hopefully this or next week

as i also applid on 2nd November and one of my friend ring immigration

she applied on 12 th November as immi said allocating early November files

so fingers cross

Hi did u hear anythg frm Immi yet

occupation pls

Immi straight away picked 5th nob not sure even 2,3rd nob applicants waiting 6th is mine

even I called and asked whether they go by occupation but replied no

Have you seen 187 November applicants getting approvals or being contacted? The most recent update we saw is Nicole Ped who updated on the spreadsheet to say they were contacted. Other than that. nothing, even 186 seems to be quiet.

Immi straight away picked 5th nob not sure even 2,3rd nob applicants waiting 6th is mine

even I called and asked whether they go by occupation but replied no

If you check November spreadsheet all a1 occupation got approval already .

If you check November spreadsheet all a1 occupation got approval already .

I realise that's why I asked them but they said they don't pickup by occupations

lets c what happen with chefs and cooks

hi

sad 

but reason would be explained well in your emails

if you can explain a bit

thanks

Hi,

I am disappointed as the employer had not advised a previous 187 application had been made and approved for this same business a short time prior to your application. This made it more difficult for your application to succeed, and I was not made aware of this very important point. My advice would have been quite different regarding the prospect of success had I known this information.

this was the reply came from MA.

Not sure buddy

i think depends on our luck

mine is chef

Mine is also chef.. But lot of around 90% people applied as a cook. That's why I am scared sometime because I read as a chef you need more qualification and more experience but in cook only cert 4. More they cross check the exp. and go for your duties as well.. Best of luck to those who applied as a chef