187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi everyone ,

i applied for 187 nomination on 23/11/2015 nd visa on 21 April 2016.can anyone plz add me in speeadsheet nd also if some one can plz send me link of spreadsheet .

Thanks

Ā 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pHX-DrEHWKa4hC8A2QDIT_n1DT09lSIzbmxsnEh2JaM/htmlview#

Ā 

please advise whether low risk or high risk and how many applicants.. I'm sure someone will add you if you can't ā˜ŗļø

Hi everyone I'm new here hope everyone is ok and some of them faustrated like me for the grant.

anyway we applied 187 visa & nomination on 11 dec 2015 as a decision ready visa and done medicals on 4 May 2016.still it say application received nothing happen it's been nearly 6 months does any one suggest is their any possibilities to get nomination approval between 6 to 7 months period and one more thing how to add my details in spread sheet and what is the use of it please help me to do that thanks.ļ™

Hi everyone I'm new here hope everyone is ok and some of them faustrated like me for the grant.

anyway we applied 187 visa & nomination on 11 dec 2015 as a decision ready visa and done medicals on 4 May 2016.still it say application received nothing happen it's been nearly 6 months does any one suggest is their any possibilities to get nomination approval between 6 to 7 months period and one more thing how to add my details in spread sheet and what is the use of it please help me to do that thanks.ļ™

Ā 

i would say your file is atleast 6 weeks away before its opened.. November hasn't officially started yet according to immi

Ā 

to be honest, you are not the one who only been waiting for that long, mine is longer already and there are some other guys has been waiting for soooooo looong also. We all knows that's very frustrated but ... there is nothing we can do rather than waiting.

to be honest, you are not the one who only been waiting for that long, mine is longer already and there are some other guys has been waiting for soooooo looong also. We all knows that's very frustrated but ... there is nothing we can do rather than waiting.

Ā 

What occupation do you apply for? Do you know which area you will work at?