187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

i just wondering about nomination, is the nomination always be need it for the company every time someone apply RSMS? for example if 2 persons apply RSMS from the same company so they need to apply nomination twice as well ? sorry about this question because i have no idea about nomination things.. thanks :)

Ā 

Yes fresh nomination for each person

Hopefully, hoping there isn't too many november files.. Girl from my work got hers in three months early last year.

Ā 

ma said they are still processing late oct as of yesterday

Ā 

Did you get a reply from the auto response, I have a feeling that is where the MA gets the info from. And if we look at the spreadsheets, they have already started with November. I really dont know what to believe anymore. Just have to wait... painful wait.

This waiting period is killing me I applied my case from very best lawyer in Victoria and she is board member of immigrantion I thought may be this can help me coz I wasted lots of money because of desi migration agents but it's same story today she said not to push immigration it can leave bad effect on my case.

MA's just dont want us to contact them, I am sure you would receive news sooner as I think their goal is to catch up before end of June

Here is the email nsw.pse@border.gov.au

Has anybody received the auto reply yet?

Ā 

immi still processing late end of October application accouding to auto mail updated today.

i m reaching 7 months mark this coming Sunday. But still waiting for good news for both Nom and visa

feeling stressful these days. But I m thinking positive to get my PR soon

MA's just dont want us to contact them, I am sure you would receive news sooner as I think their goal is to catch up before end of June

Here is the email nsw.pse@border.gov.au

Has anybody received the auto reply yet?

Ā 

I emailed and got no response :/ first time emailing did I do it wrong. Just sent a blank email and had to put a subject because it wouldn't let me send it otherwise????

I just granted my visa today!!!

Ā 

Here is my timeline:

Ā 

Nomination Applied 12 Sep 2015

Nomination Approved 12 April 2016

Ā 

Visa Applied 14 March 2016

Documents required for Visa 12 April 2016

Visa Granted 24 May 2016

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations ? Enjoy your best moments Ever ā˜ŗ

Any suggestions that i should did the health check before the lodgement of visa or after the co contact me for health check?

Ā 

in my case, i did after i lodge the visa, since they gave me the referral letter (the letter with the code and photos also what kind of medical that immigration want for my application) 'cause the code on referral letter in connected with your application. so when the immigration open your case they will open the health check result automatically. i did health check straight away in 2 weeks after i lodged the visa because my MA told me i can do it anytime and keep the receipt as a proof to the immigration .

Ā 

i hope its help.. sorry, it might be different with another, it just my experience :cute:

in my case, i did after i lodge the visa, since they gave me the referral letter (the letter with the code and photos also what kind of medical that immigration want for my application) 'cause the code on referral letter in connected with your application. so when the immigration open your case they will open the health check result automatically. i did health check straight away in 2 weeks after i lodged the visa because my MA told me i can do it anytime and keep the receipt as a proof to the immigration .

Ā 

i hope its help.. sorry, it might be different with another, it just my experience :cute:

I did the same way Matcha90. My MA also told me exactly the same what you just said :))

Ā 

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

The last information we got from DIBP still stated 8-9months processing times. The standards also state if additional information requested you have 28 days to respond and then may end up back in the queue for 28 days. We have seen Immigration has sped up over the last 3-4 weeks. Please hang in there, dont spam mail them and dont panic. We have heard their year end is end June and they working to get back to 6mnth standard by then. Not sure if it is true, but it does appear to be with them reaching end Oct already. I understand its hard, we there too. Life is hanging in limbo. We have nom dated 7 Oct and were asked extra docs 6 May but we have been in this process for 2 years, being offshore, this has been exhausting and expensive. My advise, and I have to keep reminding myself as well, hang in there and stay positive. We'll all be there soon!

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by JuanitaA

The last information we got from DIBP still stated 8-9months processing times. The standards also state if additional information requested you have 28 days to respond and then may end up back in the queue for 28 days. We have seen Immigration has sped up over the last 3-4 weeks. Please hang in there, dont spam mail them and dont panic. We have heard their year end is end June and they working to get back to 6mnth standard by then. Not sure if it is true, but it does appear to be with them reaching end Oct already. I understand its hard, we there too. Life is hanging in limbo. We have nom dated 7 Oct and were asked extra docs 6 May but we have been in this process for 2 years, being offshore, this has been exhausting and expensive. My advise, and I have to keep reminding myself as well, hang in there and stay positive. We'll all be there soon!

Ā 

Ā 

Are you lodging offshore? And it has been 2 years since the extra documents requirement?

Are you lodging offshore? And it has been 2 years since the extra documents requirement?

Ā 

We lodged offshore. No sorry, to clarify- we had to withdraw our first application. This is our second attempt. Extra docs were asked 6 May. Its been a long road

We lodged offshore. No sorry, to clarify- we had to withdraw our first application. This is our second attempt. Extra docs were asked 6 May. Its been a long road

Ā 

With your second application, how long it has taken since you start lodging? I also suppose to lodge offshore too.