187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Thx I have infringement money pending will they ask from me as well

It can be a big issue if they find out and if you have not disclosed it. I had some outstanding fines I declared and called civic compliance paid some and put the rest on payment plan. Immi must have checked it with them and nothing was asked.

But if you don't disclose something and they find out it can lead to rejection or questions can be raised.

Anyone else lodged late November early December?

Just out of curiosity when are you expecting or hoping to hear by? ☺️

Hey I am following you up as mine visa was lodged on 21st December.

I am hoping 2-3 weeks as many October files have been approved and November's are opening. December too as you must have noticed on 186 forum.

Hey I am following you up as mine visa was lodged on 21st December.

I am hoping 2-3 weeks as many October files have been approved and November's are opening. December too as you must have noticed on 186 forum.

My nom was the 27 nov and visa 1st Dec.. Was your nom lodged earlier or has it been granted already?

I haven't been following the 186 thread as the processing time seems so different. Septembers processing was definitely quicker than previous months though so hoping to have heard by the end of june at the latest, anything earlier would be amazing!

Edited by QLD1872015

Still some applications hasn't been finalised from August and September and most of them are cooks and chefs(including myself)....tomorrow I will be reaching 8 months mark.....don't know have I got a CO or not....hasn't asked for any docs yet(though I submitted everything during application lodgement)....DIBP is so unpredictable sometimes.....:/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Ironman666

Still some applications hasn't been finalised from August and September and most of them are cooks and chefs(including myself)....tomorrow I will be reaching 8 months mark.....don't know have I got a CO or not....hasn't asked for any docs yet(though I submitted everything during application lodgement)....DIBP is so unpredictable sometimes.....:/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey mate let me know when get an update. Im exactly in the same situation like urs

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Still some applications hasn't been finalised from August and September and most of them are cooks and chefs(including myself)....tomorrow I will be reaching 8 months mark.....don't know have I got a CO or not....hasn't asked for any docs yet(though I submitted everything during application lodgement)....DIBP is so unpredictable sometimes.....:

i applied as cook on 9th of oct. but my file is allocated by case officer today....... they requested few doc....

hi everyone, my file is just allocated by case officer. they requested few document like AFP and my wife's IELTS.....

can anyone tell me how long it does take to get AFP?

After application mine took less than two weeks. When did u lodge your nom and visa?