187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

so... do you guys think I will get some news soon? is my application actually being assessed?

ha... last time they said it is allocated and there was no update for 2 months. :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Ā 

Don't worry You will get it soon[emoji4]

Is your nomination approved? If not, chances is CO for the Visa is still waiting for it to finalise. Most cases have separate CO from nomination and Visa.

Don't worry You will get it soon[emoji4]

Is your nomination approved? If not, chances is CO for the Visa is still waiting for it to finalise. Most cases have separate CO from nomination and Visa.

my nomination and visa lodged at the same time and my nom is not approved yet :(

Looks like we both have the same case. I applied my nomination and visa on the 26th june 2015 and in november i got the case officer allocated for both (nomination and visa). we submitted the asked documents on the 17th december and since then no reply from the department.

my nomination and visa lodged at the same time and my nom is not approved yet :(

Looks like we both have the same case. I applied my nomination and visa on the 26th june 2015 and in november i got the case officer allocated for both (nomination and visa). we submitted the asked documents on the 17th december and since then no reply from the department.

can I ask your occupation and location. mine is cook and SA. JUUNE 26TH is fuxxx brutal man.

Ā 

Ā 

Oh my that's crazy. Have you contacted the department?? You would think they had systems or procedures in place to stop this from occurring

Yup i have contacted them

They always say its in process and it will be finalised in due course. And moreover i cant talk about the nomination as i am not the applicant but my company is. So they dont tell me about my nomination. My MA called them up and they told her that they arw waiting for my information.

Oh my that's crazy. Have you contacted the department?? You would think they had systems or procedures in place to stop this from occurring

I saw a November 187 applicant on a Facebook Forum that received approval last week. . . this gives me hope again.

Ā 

Good morning friends

hope we hear new grants today as waiting is really stressful

i am also November applicant still my status is not been changed

from application received.

please let me know when shoul I expect to be?

Good morning friends

hope we hear new grants today as waiting is really stressful

i am also November applicant still my status is not been changed

from application received.

please let me know when shoul I expect to beļ˜Š

The spreadsheet will give you an idea of where grants are now, as well as an indication of how long people are waiting on average. Click on the link in my signature.

I saw a November 187 applicant on a Facebook Forum that received approval last week. . . this gives me hope again.

Rcb lodge 15/10

Approved 22/2/16

Nomination 4/12 waiting

Just wondering to know if Co assigned for your file because my file not open yet, its been nearly 5 month

Rcb lodge 15/10

Approved 22/2/16

Nomination 4/12 waiting

Just wondering to know if Co assigned for your file because my file not open yet, its been nearly 5 month

Not yet. Phoned Immi today and they simply aay that it takes 6 to 8 months

Ā 

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

immmi update guyzzzzzz.......

Ā 

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 27 April 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Ā 

Ā 

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications lodged late-September 2015.