187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

I applied on 07/09/2015.....does that mean my application has been allocated already???

Btw.....is there anyway to know if they put you in the security check?

Ā 

Umm... What is security check?

you can check your immi account or contact your MA!!

Hi RAJDEEP,

Ā 

The processing time of the visa application is almost 8 months now. If you apply in these days, hopefully, your visa will granted at the end of this year. However, wish everyone can get their PR earlier.

Ā 

Cheers

Edited by ostrich

Umm... What is security check?

you can check your immi account or contact your MA!!

Form 80 is a High Security Check documents which sent to ASIO . However these checks carried out with many factors, including the class/subclass of visa being applied for, other members of the application and the applicant's country of origin. For some applicants, including your spouse, checks are carried out by other agencies.

Ā 

DIBP does not disclose the nature of these checks or other details.Further, DIBP has no influence over the time taken by the agency and are not kept informed of the progress of the checks.

Ā 

Remember that you are responsible for the information included in your application, even if someone else completes it .

Ā 

I hope everyone know the results if someone tried to provide false or misleading information. Good Luck ā˜ŗ

hi every one...

Ā 

nom applied:18/09/2015

aproved on: 14/04/2016

visa not applied ..some update on spreadsheet i'm trying to but unable to do edit...please...

if applied visa next 2days how long it's take...

thanks and regards

RAJDEEP

Congratulations on your Nomination Approval ? . Wishing you good luck for Visa Application ā˜ŗ

hi every one...

Ā 

nom applied:18/09/2015

aproved on: 14/04/2016

visa not applied ..some update on spreadsheet i'm trying to but unable to do edit...please...

if applied visa next 2days how long it's take...

thanks and regards

RAJDEEP

Ā 

Congratulations on your nomination! I have updated the spreadsheet. Let us know when you apply for your visa, and I'll move your details to the relevant month tab.

Hey have u been contacted by CO for further doc or u havent heard anything yet

Ā 

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Ā 

Haven't heard anything yet mate......:(.....and I submitted all the docs when I lodged my visa and nomination.....checked with my MA last week as well.....no news or update yet....:(

Haven't heard anything yet mate......:(.....and I submitted all the docs when I lodged my visa and nomination.....checked with my MA last week as well.....no news or update yet....:(

U and i are in the same boat. Only diff is im 186.

Ā 

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

7 months 14 days today

My MA sent this email today.

I am following up from the below email you sent on 08 March. As it has been nearly one and a half months since your last email but we havenā€™t heard anything from the case officer yet, would you please be able to advise if there is anything we can do to facilitate the process?

worrying it seems sounding bit offending. Is it...?

I wonder what responce I will get from DIBP.

I am following up from the below email you sent on 08 March. As it has been nearly one and a half months since your last email but we havenā€™t heard anything from the case officer yet, would you please be able to advise if there is anything we can do to facilitate the process?

Ā 

The tone seems firm but polite. I don't think it's at all inappropriate, given how long you've been waiting. You deserve the courtesy of an explanation from DIBP. I hope you hear something positive soon.

If u dont talk to them nicely will they reject ur application?

Ā 

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

7 months 14 days today

Hi there,

Ā 

New applicant here,

Ā 

187 Direct Entry Application - 14/04

RCB Application - Not yet

WA

Ā 

So I have few questions, so feel free to answer them :)

Ā 

I was on a Student visa before, therefore I am in a bridging Visa with the same conditions as the previous visa along with my partner. My Medibank OSHC has expired the same day as my student visa did. Should I extend my insurance cover or am I entitled for Medicare as I applied fro RSMS 187 which is a Permanent Visa???

Ā 

We applied onshore, that's how we got the bridging visa A. We are planning to go overseas for 7 weeks to celebrate our Wedding and to see our family members. Flying next month and comming back in July. Remember I applied 187 mid April. Well my MA told me that all I have to do is apply for a Bridging visa B. Has anyone been brave enough to leave Australia during their visa process without dramas from DIBP??? If so, please comfort me with your experience. I already bought the tickets, so looking forward with my wedding plans.

Ā 

Thank you all before hand and good luck with your applications!

Hi there,

Ā 

New applicant here,

Ā 

187 Direct Entry Application - 14/04

RCB Application - Not yet

WA

Ā 

So I have few questions, so feel free to answer them :)

Ā 

I was on a Student visa before, therefore I am in a bridging Visa with the same conditions as the previous visa along with my partner. My Medibank OSHC has expired the same day as my student visa did. Should I extend my insurance cover or am I entitled for Medicare as I applied fro RSMS 187 which is a Permanent Visa???

Ā 

We applied onshore, that's how we got the bridging visa A. We are planning to go overseas for 7 weeks to celebrate our Wedding and to see our family members. Flying next month and comming back in July. Remember I applied 187 mid April. Well my MA told me that all I have to do is apply for a Bridging visa B. Has anyone been brave enough to leave Australia during their visa process without dramas from DIBP??? If so, please comfort me with your experience. I already bought the tickets, so looking forward with my wedding plans.

Ā 

Thank you all before hand and good luck with your applications!

Ā 

Well....as soon as your bridging visa kicks in.....you should be able to apply for Medicare......a few of my mates travelled during their bridging visa B.....should not be any problem.....double check with ur MA just to make sure