187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

I think you have a month left, they really seem to be speeding up if we look at the 186 timeline. I dont think we see as much movement on this forum as there are only a handful of applicants here. Doesnt mean they are not moving. Soon soon . . .

Automated email says "We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications lodged early to mid-September 2015." But on this forum people who has lodged (186 sub class) their file on October has got approved. I really don't understand what immigration is doing.

Automated email says "We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications lodged early to mid-September 2015." But on this forum people who has lodged (186 sub class) their file on October has got approved. I really don't understand what immigration is doing.

Ā 

Yes, it seems, from looking at both the 186 and 187 threads, and the spreadsheets, that the 186 visas are at least one month ahead of the 187s, on average. The 187s are supposedly the highest priority visa, but there seems to be a different, unpublished directive at DIBP. Someone in the migration industry posted that they are processing 186s faster because of the high number of transition applicants, but it seems that even the direct entry 186s are benefiting, while all 187 applicants are being left behind.

Ā 

We are prepared to be patient, but it helps if one can manage one's expectations. This is difficult when neither the published service standards nor the priorities are adhered to. The ways of DIBP are mysterious indeed!

One Nov nomination an visa was approved today on 186 as well

Ā 

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Ā 

Yeah and it really makes me wonder how immi work timetable wise. They said 6-8 mos upon lodging but how is it happening that there were cases finalised sooner and the earliest is 3 weeks waiting. I really don't

understand why even after speaking to a CO they can't consider mine given my nomination was approved in October and visa is almost 6 mos and all docs are up to date. Even CO told me my processing is since July and it's been long time.

Ā 

Ā 

My apologies to people who got their visa sooner. I don't have anything against it and happy for it.

Ā 

Just vent my thoughts.

Ā 

I'll just keep on waiting and be positive[emoji4]

Praying tomorrow will hear good result.

Hi there.i applied nomination and visa on 13 august2015,additional dox related business requested on 18 March2016,dox submitted on 1 april2016,waiting waiting

Ā 

Ā 

What business document did they ask for? It's really weird they keep questioning whether there is business or not

Docx like financial report and pay slips of full time worker

Ā 

haha that's even more weird :P I think we all have provided the financial report in our initial materials, right? Or the CO asked for a more recent one than the one we provided? I may need to inform my boss to get ready :o

hi everyone,

just to let you know that immigration requested the following additional documents last Monday.

1) visa application documents :- partners study documents as her IELTS expires last month and her countries of residence-character requirements. all submitted the same day.

2) employer nomination documents :-

a) BAS from the time of commencement of operations until the time of nomination lodged.

b) recent financial report.

c) nominee personal record (pay slips).

d) certification from accountant about that the business has the financial capacity to meet the employment obligations for the next 2 years.

we submitted that last year but immigration want the recent documents. Now today, the account officer from the head office back from her annual holidays. So hopefully she will arrange these documents ASAP. nom and visa lodge 18 september 2015.

at least happy to know that these are the last requirements from immigration. wish me luck guys..:yes:

Hi everyone I have concern regarding my application.

as I have lodged my 187 application on new open business there is 2 part time employees working from beginning (me n 1 more)

i worked full time on my uni break.now the issue is the othe part time employee left work n my owner coudent find other relevant yet,because of that business is being operating part time from 2 months.because I m the only one looking after business.

please advise me if it can affact my file or not?

Ā 

rcb approved 2/11/2015

nomi n visa 12/11/15

waiting 5 months mark ahead also please let me know what is expected time to open my application.

Hi everyone I have concern regarding my application.

as I have lodged my 187 application on new open business there is 2 part time employees working from beginning (me n 1 more)

i worked full time on my uni break.now the issue is the othe part time employee left work n my owner coudent find other relevant yet,because of that business is being operating part time from 2 months.because I m the only one looking after business.

please advise me if it can affact my file or not?

Ā 

rcb approved 2/11/2015

nomi n visa 12/11/15

waiting 5 months mark ahead also please let me know what is expected time to open my application.

Ā 

Hi from what I know ( i could be wrong) main thing is the business should be able to support employement obligations and some business like restaurants open in the eve from 5 till midnight but they do make money and pay their staff so yea.

Ā 

Also speak o ur agent if you have one else consult someone who is highly experienced.

hi everyone,

just to let you know that immigration requested the following additional documents last Monday.

1) visa application documents :- partners study documents as her IELTS expires last month and her countries of residence-character requirements. all submitted the same day.

a) BAS from the time of commencement of operations until the time of nomination lodged.

d) certification from accountant about that the business has the financial capacity to meet the employment obligations for the next 2 years.

we submitted that last year but immigration want the recent documents. Now today, the account officer from the head office back from her annual holidays. So hopefully she will arrange these documents ASAP. nom and visa lodge 18 september 2015.

at least happy to know that these are the last requirements from immigration. wish me luck guys..:yes:

Please provide requested information ASAP for quick Visa grant . Good Luck ā˜ŗ

Hi thanks for your reply my ma is really not very cooperative just dosent give me proper answer ever.its a hair salon anyways and because now it's only operating part time how my employer can show very good BAS statement to fulfill my 2 year contract that's

what i m worried?

hi everyone,

Ā 

Thats good to know! You will get both approved soon! Is your business a new one? It seems a little unreasonable to ask for BAS from the time of commencement of operations until the time of nomination lodged. That's a lot to say isn't it??? :o

Hi brets

good to hear u also got co ,what ever they ask from u same thing they asked me new bas , need vacancy, organisation chart , and explanation that company sponsored 3 full time .

But according to company they sponser a long time ago more than 2 years ago , and they left company after 1 year.

Hopefully this coming week I and my Ma will send document to co, finger cross God help us.

Ā 

hi Sodhi and Basheer

the restaurant (franchisee) opened in late 2014. I am the only one sponsored here and with the same company from 2010. I made the decision when I finished 2 year on 457 in the city and moved to this franchisee for 186 TRT. that's why my nomination canceled because of different ABN. so I applied again through 187 and hopefully this time will be all good.

they did ask for the organisational chart and proof of advertisement that we provided during 186 nomination. the reason they are asking for the recent documents now is because of my MA use most of the documents from my old nomination (186 TRT). best of luck

hi Sodhi and Basheer

the restaurant (franchisee) opened in late 2014. I am the only one sponsored here and with the same company from 2010. I made the decision when I finished 2 year on 457 in the city and moved to this franchisee for 186 TRT. that's why my nomination canceled because of different ABN. so I applied again through 187 and hopefully this time will be all good.

they did ask for the organisational chart and proof of advertisement that we provided during 186 nomination. the reason they are asking for the recent documents now is because of my MA use most of the documents from my old nomination (186 TRT). best of luck

Ā 

Wow it seems you have been through a lot! I am amazed by your determination and mindset!!! You will get it in the end! When did you apply your 186? And what's your occupation for your 187?

Wow it seems you have been through a lot! I am amazed by your determination and mindset!!! You will get it in the end! When did you apply your 186? And what's your occupation for your 187?

hi there,

I applied nomination and application last year 4 march for 186 TRT as a chef , and nomination canceled 4 June (exactly after 3 months). I had a plan B to go for 186 direct entry but like every other applicant, I choose 187 as the fastest processing visa under employer nomination. Now it seems like 186 DE could have been better option. Well, That time has gone anyway so still hope for the best this time.

waiting is not a problem however its delaying the other plans.

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 20 April 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Ā 

Ā 

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications lodged mid-September 2015.

Ā 

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Ā 

Ā 

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications lodged mid-September 2015.

Ā 

Look like DIBP processing one month application in 2 and half month cycle according to spreadsheet. It is too long processing period , I hope department will speeedup the process and finalized the pending applications from August with September Applications . Stay positive & all the best to everyone ā˜ŗ

Look like DIBP processing one month application in 2 and half month cycle according to spreadsheet. It is too long processing period , I hope department will speeedup the process and finalized the pending applications from August with September Applications . Stay positive & all the best to everyone ā˜ŗ

Ā 

True. It also seems that grants are given every after 2-3 weeks cycle.

Edited by Jorodri

Ā 

Only I wish they would speed up

hi there,

I applied nomination and application last year 4 march for 186 TRT as a chef , and nomination canceled 4 June (exactly after 3 months). I had a plan B to go for 186 direct entry but like every other applicant, I choose 187 as the fastest processing visa under employer nomination. Now it seems like 186 DE could have been better option. Well, That time has gone anyway so still hope for the best this time.

waiting is not a problem however its delaying the other plans.

Ā 

yeah that's absolutely right. You will get it this time! Keep up the faith!!!

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I applied on 07/09/2015.....does that mean my application has been allocated already???

Btw.....is there anyway to know if they put you in the security check?

Edited by Ironman666

I applied on 07/09/2015.....does that mean my application has been allocated already???

Btw.....is there anyway to know if they put you in the security check?

Hey have u been contacted by CO for further doc or u havent heard anything yet

Ā 

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW