187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Aghhh the wait is really giving me stress!!!

Grants pls[emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

Ā 

Called DIBP lady said mine wasn't allocated yet with CO eventhough didn't ask me my details even name. :-(

Ā 

Nom: approved 22/10

Visa : 23/10

Stats: Waiting

No need to be stressful or get frustrated. Better to concentrate to believe in yourself & have faith. You know well allocation could be anyday & you never know the person who will look in your case could give you stats away approval . I wish & pray for your quick visa decision. All the best ā˜ŗ

No need to be stressful or get frustrated. Better to concentrate to believe in yourself & have faith. You know well allocation could be anyday & you never know the person who will look in your case could give you stats away approval . I wish & pray for your quick visa decision . All the best ā˜ŗ

Ā 

Commendable that you @Zoya Khan still keeping the morale high. Cheers.

Had a word with immi today the lady told me that visa will be looked at this week but waiting for nom to be approved. I guess visa co waiting on nom co to approve the nom so visa can be done.

Commendable that you @Zoya Khan still keeping the morale high. Cheers.

Had a word with immi today the lady told me that visa will be looked at this week but waiting for nom to be approved. I guess visa co waiting on nom co to approve the nom so visa can be done.

Glad to hear about your application . I wish you will get approved both nomination & visa at same time . Good Luck ā˜ŗ

No need to be stressful or get frustrated. Better to concentrate to believe in yourself & have faith. You know well allocation could be anyday & you never know the person who will look in your case could give you stats away approval . I wish & pray for your quick visa decision. All the best ā˜ŗ

Ā 

Thanks Zoya for always encouraging and never left us[emoji4]

It's really disappointing and frustrated that DIBP doing discrimination with the occupation of chef. They are not processing the file according to define time frame according to some post on this forum.. I applied in chef occupation in February hopefully in the upcoming month they will issue some grants to those who applied as a chef/cook

It's really disappointing and frustrated that DIBP doing discrimination with the occupation of chef. They are not processing the file according to define time frame according to some post on this forum.. I applied in chef occupation in February hopefully in the upcoming month they will issue some grants to those who applied as a chef/cook

I believe the reasons would be....the higher number of chef/cook application and this is one of the industry where a lots of dodgy things happens when it comes to sponsorship.... I reckon that's why DIBP is taking more time to make decisions for chef/cook applications. It has been 225 days for me since I applied for 187 as a cook....:(

Ā 

Very true.

Good Morning!

Ā 

Hope everyone doing well . I can see status of spreadsheet where average days of processing 187 are 195/213 . I would suggest it is easy to follow up your application via MA or doing individual emails to DIBP , there is no need to be worried or having anxiety please . Dear fellows honestly its not too hard to wait 7/8 months for Aussie Residency , Kindly don't take my words too hard i have waited 240+ days .

Ā 

Again requesting if you have any queries you should check the website in the first instance and if the information is not there then to email the department. Make your calling department on regular bases will put more load on DIBP officials .

Ā 

So please members, if you want your visa quickly please let the department do their job and hold back on the phone calls .

Ā 

Wishing all of you quick visa processed & greater outcome .

Cheers ā˜ŗ

6 mos this week and up to date still no CO. Really frustrating as started with this since July 2015. But nothing to do except to wait for unknown surprise :-(

Ā 

Ā 

Nom: approved 22/10

Visa : 23/10

Stats: Waiting

Ā 

Hang in there. I'm approaching the 7-month mark soon with no sign of CO. Nothing we can do other than avoid negative energy and live our lives for now.

Edited by JonOgre

Hang in there. I'm approaching the 7-month mark soon with no sign of CO. Nothing we can do other than avoid negative energy and live our lives for now.

Those who are waiting more then 7 months should arrange pre-party arrangements. The moments of celebration are nearby , you never know today or could be anytime ā˜ŗ

Those who are waiting more then 7 months should arrange pre-party arrangements. The moments of celebration are nearby , you never know today or could be anytime ā˜ŗ

Ā 

3 days off 7 months. My application was allocated to a CO around April 5th after my MA called DIBP. Still no contact. Was excited to hear the news at first but thought I would of had approval by now :(

3 days off 7 months. My application was allocated to a CO around April 5th after my MA called DIBP. Still no contact. Was excited to hear the news at first but thought I would of had approval by now :(

Same here , my ma contacted DIBP. After that my app was allocated to CO. But i still havent heard anything for 2months since then. I think they just saying that to avoid futher irritation from applicants.

Hey have u been contacted by CO for docs or u still got no response at all?

Ā 

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Hi there.i applied nomination and visa on 13 august2015,additional dox related business requested on 18 March2016,dox submitted on 1 april2016,waiting waiting

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

z

5 months mark completed today.. At least 2 more months to waitļ˜«ļ˜«ļ˜«ļ˜«

Ā 

I think you have a month left, they really seem to be speeding up if we look at the 186 timeline. I dont think we see as much movement on this forum as there are only a handful of applicants here. Doesnt mean they are not moving. Soon soon . . .

My friend just got theirs granted today and it was lodged early October, direct entry. Has anyone emailed to see if they have updated when they are processing yet??

Ā 

This news makes my hope up[emoji4]

Praying for best result soon specially for those who wait for long time[emoji120]