187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

What do you mean by 25% as dibp mention?

DIBP quote =While we attempt to finalise all applications as soon as possible, the service standards acknowledge that 25% of cases will be finalised outside of these time frames.

Outside of the 6-8 months timeframe

DIBP quote =While we attempt to finalise all applications as soon as possible, the service standards acknowledge that 25% of cases will be finalised outside of these time frames.

Outside of the 6-8 months timeframe

Ā 

Looking at the numbers, I think we are all part of that 25%!

I have been waiting for 245 days from lodgement of my nom and visa. I haven't heard anything and my MA doesn't even look after my case at all. I feel this is kind of scam almost. I have seen many sept files are approved already. Why this immigration doesn't process my file!! I am so frustrated and upset.. I applied in SA and occupation is cook. Do anyone have any idea why mine takes so long

I have been waiting for 245 days from lodgement of my nom and visa. I haven't heard anything and my MA doesn't even look after my case at all. I feel this is kind of scam almost. I have seen many sept files are approved already. Why this immigration doesn't process my file!! I am so frustrated and upset.. I applied in SA and occupation is cook. Do anyone have any idea why mine takes so long

hello lee, i hope i could offer you a professional advice but I also have limited knowledge about the processing and I didnt have an MA to begin with. But i think you should give DIBP a ring because its almost past the service standard,i know some MA doesnt care about their customer because they are getting paid ahead. Its better you act earlier than waste more time just waiting as i said its almost way past the standard service time.. Or try again following up with your MA and explain to them about the standard service time

Hi everyone, I'm at the stage now where we can apply for PR after being on a 457 for the last 2 years.

We are located in Toowoomba QLD and would therefore qualify as having regional status. My question is that my head office is based is Brisbane, so could this cause a promblem? It does specifically say in my contract that I work and must live in Toowoomba.

My employer has agreed to sponsor us, so your thoughts on our options would be greatly appreciated. TIA

Hi everyone, I'm at the stage now where we can apply for PR after being on a 457 for the last 2 years.

We are located in Toowoomba QLD and would therefore qualify as having regional status. My question is that my head office is based is Brisbane, so could this cause a promblem? It does specifically say in my contract that I work and must live in Toowoomba.

My employer has agreed to sponsor us, so your thoughts on our options would be greatly appreciated. TIA

Ā 

As I understand it, the visa applies to the location of the nominated position, rather than to where the employer is headquartered. You should be fine if your contract states specifically that you will be working exclusively in Toowoomba. The local RCB should be able to advise your employer, though.

As I understand it, the visa applies to the location of the nominated position, rather than to where the employer is headquartered. You should be fine if your contract states specifically that you will be working exclusively in Toowoomba. The local RCB should be able to advise your employer, though.

Ā 

Thanks JonOgre, just got to decide if we do it ourselves now or use an agent.....

hi everyone my name is komal i got my PR last year and about to apply for my citizenship soon ,but me and my husband been seprated ,so my question is i am first applicant of my 187 visa and i going to inform immi soon about relationship ,will my ex needs to give up his PR ???

hi everyone my name is komal i got my PR last year and about to apply for my citizenship soon ,but me and my husband been seprated ,so my question is i am first applicant of my 187 visa and i going to inform immi soon about relationship ,will my ex needs to give up his PR ???

You are supposed to inform them, according to my visa grant email. I didn't however. And no he won't loose his PR.

Ā 

Hey Lee your frustration is well understandable, It is very disappointing the delay of most application. You are far above the standard processing period . Please feel relax and make a contact with your MA , if you don't have MA you have right to call DIBP and ask them about your application. I can make you sure this is not scam . Believe in yourself, All the best [emoji846]

Good Morning fellas !!

Ā 

Another first day of week with lots of hopes and expectations . Remember friends no matter what storm you are going through in your life, there must be a way through it and above it. Keep your morale high as our struggle will bring greater outcome tomorrow. All the best and have a great day ahead [emoji846]

Hi everyone,

Today is beautiful day,nice and sunny, God may fulfill yours all dream which is in your eyes , and comes with good outcomes . Everyone is waiting for , so let's pray to get positive motivation for those who waiting and need to apply . Especially zoya khan I salute ur patience level that is so good motivation for everyone , might be today is yours day . Best of luck And have great day

Ā 

I would be frustrated too! Definitely contact your MA to follow up your case as it is beyond the maximum advertised processing standard. Please let us know how you get on. I hope you get good news soon!

Hey where are you Guys ?

It's been a long I haven't seen you around , Please if you have read me and get free time , write something about your status.

Ā 

Thanks [emoji846]

@Hrandhawa @Sadia72 @cwannn1 @S RAIKA

Hi Zoya, just busy with work.

I did lodge my file in December so, it is quite early to get excited [emoji3] .

wishing you good luck for your PR grant . Hopefully you will get your reward within this week.

Ā 

link for 187 spreadsheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pHX-DrEHWKa4hC8A2QDIT_n1DT09lSIzbmxsnEh2JaM/htmlview

Hi Zoya, just busy with work.

I did lodge my file in December so, it is quite early to get excited [emoji3] .

wishing you good luck for your PR grant . Hopefully you will get your reward within this week.

Ā 

link for 187 spreadsheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pHX-DrEHWKa4hC8A2QDIT_n1DT09lSIzbmxsnEh2JaM/htmlview

Ā 

I know your file lodgement in Dec'15 , Alright have a good time . Hoping for Visa this week let's See . Thanks [emoji846]