187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Very happy to see some visa grants from September......my timeline is 07/09/2015 for nomination and visa both.....job as a cook...from 457 to 187....HR country DE stream....my Australian NPC gonna expire on this Friday....and I am gonna get my new one at some stage this week....hopefully would be able to submit them before CO asks for them or get the Grant....fingers crossed

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys. I just checked my immi account and the status has been changed to information request. They asked for medical checks. I'm so glad to know that immi has opened my case.

Ā 

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

what is your timeline bro ?

what is your timeline bro ?

I applied onshore

Direct entry visa

Holding BVA, before was holding student visa.

2 people in this application

Ā 

RCB applied: 08/05/15

RCB approved: 25/06/15

Nomination & visa applied: 14/09/2015

Via MA.

Edited by Que Tran Phung

Hi guys I have some questions, my MA emailed me today that he uploaded my 929 form regarding my change of address.....I logged in to my immi account to check that and I also saw he uploaded a Form 1023(notification of incorrect answers).....as far as I am concerned that I didn't make any mistake in my application, but could be the MA that he might made a mistake and fixing that?....is there any way I can check through my immi account that Form?

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ā 

dont worry mate :) these two forms have the same function

Hi, i am new to this thread. I applied my nom/visa on 7th of august 2015. My occupation is cook and from low risk country. I asked my MA to follow up my application and i got this mail about a month ago. 'The nomination and visa were recently allocated and once assessed you will be notified if there are any outstanding documents' but since then I haven't heard nothing from immigration. It seems pending somehow. I heard if an application allocated to caseofficer, it would assessed within 2weeks. I called my MA few times, only answer he gave me was that be patient and wait. It is getting very frustrated and making me so worrying. Do you guys think is there any problem on my case that is why they are not assessing my file. I don't know what should i do for this....

Hi, i am new to this thread. I applied my nom/visa on 7th of august 2015. My occupation is cook and from low risk country. I asked my MA to follow up my application and i got this mail about a month ago. 'The nomination and visa were recently allocated and once assessed you will be notified if there are any outstanding documents' but since then I haven't heard nothing from immigration. It seems pending somehow. I heard if an application allocated to caseofficer, it would assessed within 2weeks. I called my MA few times, only answer he gave me was that be patient and wait. It is getting very frustrated and making me so worrying. Do you guys think is there any problem on my case that is why they are not assessing my file. I don't know what should i do for this....

Ā 

lee plz give wakeup call immi toomarow to find out yourself.....

Is that okay to call for my nom myself... I dont understand how my MA is not responsible for my case. I paid alot for my application...

Ā 

Lee yeah its ok to call immi no problem. Atleast you can find out about application.

Ā 

Most of MA doesnt call immi they think calling immi loosing reputation in immigration.

Ā 

After applying application they all say just wait wait

Ā 

its really annoying when we pay them dozens Dollars ......after paying cant even take care us properly...

Edited by Thakur g

i have applied my rsms 186 and 187 on 9th of oct last year. still waiting for response. can someone tell me how long it would take get aprove?

Ā 

Better you have to wait for few more weeks , DIBP just reach to early September 2015 . I wish you will get your visa in quick time . Thanks [emoji846]

Hi zoya, thnku for ur reply.My time line is as below

RCB - approved in may

Nomi- 19 june 2015

Nomi- 5 nov aproved

Visa- 7 dec 2015

Visa- still waitin

Ā 

What is your occupation, no of people in application, processing centre, someone will add you in spreadsheet soon . Thanks [emoji846]

Is that okay to call for my nom myself... I dont understand how my MA is not responsible for my case. I paid alot for my application...

Ā 

No, you are not the applicant for the nomination, your employer is. If your nomination has been allocated to a CO, you simply need to wait. They don't always process them within 2 weeks of allocation, so I'm not sure where you heard that. Leave it to your MA to follow up as much as may be necessary, but your nomination and application are both within the average processing time.

Hi, I'm new to here and here's my timeline

Ā 

RCB received 9 November 2015

Nomination application lodged on 22 October 2015

187 visa lodged on 27 October 2015

Ā 

and still waiting for visa and nomination...

Ā 

good luck to everyone and nice to meet you guys :)