187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi guys been following this forum from ages I just got my non approved and my ma emailed me the letter and also case officer requested docs the list will be sent by ma soon as he is writing in easy to understand terms

Ā 

i need to know the letter from case officer for visa says

Ā 

I have begun considering your application for the grant of subclass 186 temporary transition stream how ever I need some additional document to support your application

Ā 

what does that mean is my visa approved?as it says the word grant please tell am so excited

Hi

Ā 

Does your application get allocated to the team in which state you are applying to ? EG. our sponsor is in NSW, would ours automatically get allocated to that team?

Ā 

Hi yea it has a co and been requested docs and have submitted em so waiting. I guess easter will delay it.

Hi guys . I'm new to this group. I have got my skills assessed by Engineers Australia last month. I want to apply for RSMS as a chemical engineer. I'm looking to apply for Western Australia region. I'm currently on student visa 573. I don't know much about RSMS visa. Could someone elaborate visa rules please. Can I apply for this visa.

Hi guys . I'm new to this group. I have got my skills assessed by Engineers Australia last month. I want to apply for RSMS as a chemical engineer. I'm looking to apply for Western Australia region. I'm currently on student visa 573. I don't know much about RSMS visa. Could someone elaborate visa rules please. Can I apply for this visa.

Ā 

For the RSMS you need to be sponsored by an employer.

Check out 190 Visa.

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/190-

Finally, I have got PR Today :) FeeLing Awesome,

I hope everyone will get their PR Soon :) My Best Wishes Are With You Guys

Ā 

Nom. Lodge - 24 July 2015

Approved - 11th Feb 2016

Ā 

visa Lodge - 14 Aug 2015

ask Addition docs - 11 feb 2016

docs submitted - 24 feb 2016

Got PR - 21 March 2016

Thank You Guys For Sharing All THe info About 187 visa Files:notworthy:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Congrats n enjoy ur big day [emoji106][emoji322][emoji253]

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i need to know the letter from case officer for visa says

Ā 

I have begun considering your application for the grant of subclass 186 temporary transition stream how ever I need some additional document to support your application

Ā 

what does that mean is my visa approved?as it says the word grant please tell am so excited

Ā 

It means exactly that. Your CO has begun considering your application but they need some additional documents.

Ā 

As long as you find an employer who is happy to nominate you :)