187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Thanks Raika, Maggie. I have applied visa through MA in Australia. What is the average processing time for medical once booked?

Moreover I found following on the DIBP site link give above -

"Please wait until your visa case officer contacts you, do not use the My Health Declarations service if you have already lodged a visa application. It will delay processing of your visa application."

Does that mean I shouldn't book my medical until CO requests?

No, you can do your medicals now if you'd like. But you get your HAP ID from your ImmiAccount (or through your migration agent). Do not use My Health Declarations since it would generate a second HAP ID which creates confusion and can delay the process.

Hi Thakur,

DIBP is picking more application for Subclass 186 compare to Subclass 187. Simple reason is, there are too many applications for Subclass 186 compare to 187 in the system. Too many guys are working on 457 for more than 2 years and most of them are applying for ENS (TRT Pathway).

Regards,

Sanjayai Kapoor

My Immigration Help

Registered Migration Agent, Australia (MARN: 1066506)

Licensed Adviser NZ Immigration (License No: 201002178)

Hi @ Sanjayai. Kapoor

Docs requested (that were already attached) 25 days ago.

Does case officer receive 28 day alert? ?

Worrying Im going to have to wait a further 28 days?

Called & mailed saying docs had already been attached originally in a polite manner, just get told in the queue.

Praying for good news this week (processing VIC)

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed incorrect tag

Can we stop with the personal comments please or posts will be removed and members warned / infracted. If you are unsure of the forum rules please refresh your memorys by reading them (they are posted at the top of the welcome section).

Cal x

Thanks calnagry

Can we stop with the personal comments please or posts will be removed and members warned / infracted. If you are unsure of the forum rules please refresh your memorys by reading them (they are posted at the top of the welcome section).

Cal x

thanks calngary

can you read previous post and then warned and remove from forum who deserve it please

thnaks

looking forward good result

Hi i am new in this forum.187 visa, Nomination and Visa applied on 13 August 2016, processing center NSW. Still Waiting. Any suggestions please

How do you know your processing center is NSW? Did you receive extra documents requirement?

Hi i am new in this forum.187 visa, Nomination and Visa applied on 13 August 2016, processing center NSW. Still Waiting. Any suggestions please

Recieved email from immigration they allocating last week august files.

you turn coming soon.

let stay be patience,prayed

good luck

Sorry, correct date is 13 August 2015, 7 months already

Hey @Param current time frame is 6-8 months. They are doing september files as well and 187 seems to be bit slower than 186 ens. But i have seen few 187 approvals in last few days. Now the rhing is you must ensure all required docs are submitted and no passport or police clearance is due to expire soon this might delay if case officer requests more information or same info already provided. Just hang tight and stay positive and pray thats what the bloke up in the post meant if you had problem understanding what he is trying to say, but u know what i mean.

Recieved email from immigration they allocating last week august files.

you turn coming soon.

let stay be patience,prayed

good luck

Today I received PESE email said that they are still deal with mid August file, one month past and they only move from early to mid August, can't believe it! Why 187 goes so slowly?

Last approval is from an applicant who lodged on the 13th of August, no other approvals since.

Way less application than 186 but way slower. It doesn't make sense.

According to the spreadsheet, there is at least one September approval. But yes, it does seem quite erratic. This might be because there are so much fewer of us 187 applicants, though, to track as effectively as the 186s.

Keep the faith!

Hi guys,little question here. I applied 457 on Aug 2015 and holding BVA now, but the nomination was rejected on 29 Feb 2016, BVA still in effect but I only have 28 days, can I apply for RSMS187 and lodge 3 steps together on shore within these 28days and will I get BVC?

Looking forward to hear from you, thanks.