187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Question with regards to the Declaration of Sponsorship.

Ā 

I insisted my agent upload it but they confirmed that it will be requested by the CO if needed. I can upload mine on Immi account but what about the nomination seeing that I cant view this to see if the agent actually did it. Also do not want them to think I don't trust them.

For those people who were granted PR, did you have your declarations uploaded?

Hi everyone,

Am new in thread but i was looking thread post from last 5 month.

Ā 

is anyone noticed immi opening 186 file more then 187...

Ā 

Ā 

Hi Thakur,

Ā 

DIBP is picking more application for Subclass 186 compare to Subclass 187. Simple reason is, there are too many applications for Subclass 186 compare to 187 in the system. Too many guys are working on 457 for more than 2 years and most of them are applying for ENS (TRT Pathway).

Ā 

Ā 

Regards,

Ā 

Sanjayai Kapoor

Ā 

My Immigration Help

Ā 

Registered Migration Agent, Australia (MARN: 1066506)

Licensed Adviser NZ Immigration (License No: 201002178)

Hi Thakur,

Ā 

DIBP is picking more application for Subclass 186 compare to Subclass 187. Simple reason is, there are too many applications for Subclass 186 compare to 187 in the system. Too many guys are working on 457 for more than 2 years and most of them are applying for ENS (TRT Pathway).

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Regards,

Ā 

Sanjayai Kapoor

Ā 

My Immigration Help

Ā 

Registered Migration Agent, Australia (MARN: 1066506)

Licensed Adviser NZ Immigration (License No: 201002178)

@My Immigration Help

so does this mean, us 187 direct entry applied in September have to wait another two months? Why is the 187 listed as priority? also, the company that nominated me for my 457 are also the same company that has nominated me for 187. The company should get approved again ?

Edited by Pippa0401

@My Immigration Help

so does this mean, us 187 direct entry applied in September have to wait another two months? Why is the 187 listed as priority? also, the company that nominated me for my 457 are also the same company that has nominated me for 187. The company should get approved again ?

Ā 

Ā 

In my view, case officer will be on your application very soon.

Ā 

Regards,

Ā 

Sanjayai Kapoor

Ā 

http://www.myimmigrationhelp.com

Hi Sanjayai kapoor,

thanks for your response

Ā 

Thats mean 187 candidate have to wait longer then 186 applicants.if immi got so many 186 application and 187 application less then it should be quick for 187 candidate.

Ā 

dont understand how that system work

187 is totally different pathway if we comapre with 186 visa

COMMON SENSE IS VERY UNCOMMON . We recently have MA joined this page. Please don't put un necessary questions. Why this is happening. Why that is happening. If you spend some time reading previous posts, definitely get answers. Thanks

@Gurb mate you need to clam down ok

Ā 

nobody asked you and invited you join this converstation.this forum to put everybody view regarding there timeline and immi matters.doesnt matter its MA or you.

everybody eligible to ask question in that forum

Ā 

wishing everybody goodluck

It's my turn~~finally!~

187 granted today~! After 225 days waiting~

Timeline as below:

Nomination & Visa both applied on 29 Jul 2015

Nomination information requested on 13 Jan 2016

Visa information requested on 18 Jan 2016

Requested documents uploaded on 18 Jan 2016

HR country, WA team

I sent an email 23/02/2016 to enquire the processing time(almost 7 months passed), and they replied me 24/02/2016, just said my application is currently under consideration. I called DIBP yesterday, got the same answer, and it is granted today! Amazing~

Hope everyone here get it through on time!

Ā 

Congratulations!!! So happy for you. May I just ask which Email address you sent and what DIBP phone number you called? I sent a email but they never reply.

I also applied late July, but my files still remaining un-opened.

192 days......waiting, Obviously 186 is 1 month quicker than 187, they are until 10-15 Sep now, but we are still stuck to mid August. But I keep faith and believe my turn will come someday with surprise!

Hope for best timeline nomination and visa both on 3 sep 15 waiting desperately can't wait too long :arghh:

Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum. Could anyone please let me know how to book medicals? We are 3 persons in my visa application. How much medicals will cost? and How much time it take to get medical done? Is it good idea to get the medicals done before any CO is assigned?

Thanks in advance. Best wishes to all of you waiting...

-JK

Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum. Could anyone please let me know how to book medicals? We are 3 persons in my visa application. How much medicals will cost? and How much time it take to get medical done? Is it good idea to get the medicals done before any CO is assigned?

-JK

hi , if you have filed your visa with MA then ask him about HAP no. you will need that to book your medical.

currently BUPA is conducting medicals for immigration. So , get your HAP no. and book your medical. you can do it online and fee should be around 900 for 3 person (Including child).

Of course you can arrange your medical before you get CO. it will speed up your case.

Ā 

link for 187 spreadsheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pHX-DrEHWKa4hC8A2QDIT_n1DT09lSIzbmxsnEh2JaM/htmlview

Hi Guys,

-JK

Ā 

Did you already read the information on the DIBP website? http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa/Heal/meeting-the-health-requirement/arranging-a-health-examination

Ā 

How to book depends on a) whether you've lodged your application already, and b) where you are applying from.

Thanks Raika, Maggie. I have applied visa through MA in Australia. What is the average processing time for medical once booked?

Ā 

Moreover I found following on the DIBP site link give above -

"Please wait until your visa case officer contacts you, do not use the My Health Declarations service if you have already lodged a visa application. It will delay processing of your visa application."

Ā 

Does that mean I shouldn't book my medical until CO requests?

Anthor hopless week gone.nthing much happen.we only got 1 grant i think but on other side 186 got dozen grants.may be next week going to be good for us

lets stay with prayed hope......

Ā 

Sarcasm much @ Thakurg. I dont think its dozens but id pray you get it soon.

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed incorrect tag