Zoya pls add me

Timeline

Rcb and nom applied: july 23, 2015

Rcb approved: oct. 4 2015

Nom approved : oct. 22 2015

Visa applied: oct.23 2015

Waiting for visa grant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please if you can write down how many people are in application , HR/LR country , occupation, 187 stream , rest of days I'll count from date of application. Thanks

Our very own 187 spreadsheet is now ready for you to add your timelines! The shortened URL is https://goo.gl/zcZnie

Once we have some data to work with, I will add formulas and calculations for processing times etc.

Credit must go to S RAIKA for getting this off the ground. In particular, huge kudos must go to the creator of, and contributors to, the 186 spreadsheet, on which this 187 spreadsheet is based.

Please share and add this URL to your signatures.

you have done a very beautiful job on spreadsheet. ..thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Please if you can write down how many people are in application , HR/LR country , occupation, 187 stream , rest of days I'll count from date of application. Thanks

Hi,

Family of 4

HR offshore

Cook WA

187 DE

4 mos and 2 days from visa lodgement.

Thank you very much

Hi,

Family of 4

HR offshore

Cook WA

187 DE

4 mos and 2 days from visa lodgement.

Thank you very much

You are added in spreadsheet in month of October'15, you can view it & make sure the details are right and please update here . Thanks ☺

Hello to Everyone

I have been watching from a distance and thought I would finally post

I was sponsored on a 457 visa by a "start up Company". Didn't now my visa was only granted for one year and not four, cut along story short, had to leave Australia last August. Left my girlfriend, car, house and dog behind.

My timeline

Nomination applied September 22, 2015

Visa applied November 13, 2015

Low Risk

Direct Entry

Migration Agent

Nomination status: Application in progress

Visa status: Application received

to add,

the same company is Nominating me for 187.

My question: The company was approved for sponsorship for my 457, DIBP should approve the same company for my 187 ??

Also, I cannot access the spreadsheet to look at it just says, "Cannot display page"

Edited by Pippa0401

Our very own 187 spreadsheet is now ready for you to add your timelines! The shortened URL is https://goo.gl/zcZnie

Once we have some data to work with, I will add formulas and calculations for processing times etc.

Credit must go to S RAIKA for getting this off the ground. In particular, huge kudos must go to the creator of, and contributors to, the 186 spreadsheet, on which this 187 spreadsheet is based.

Please share and add this URL to your signatures.

you have done a very beautiful job on spreadsheet. ..thanks.

You both deserve a great credit to launch this spreadsheet all for us . I'll try to work as much as i can to update this sheet according to the rules of this forum. Hope this little struggle will bring help & useful for 187 applications .

You both deserve a great credit to launch this spreadsheet all for us . I'll try to work as much as i can to update this sheet according to the rules of this forum. Hope this little struggle will bring help & useful for 187 applications .

Thank you. There are still some tweaks to be made, but these should be completed in the next day or two.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pHX-DrEHWKa4hC8A2QDIT_n1DT09lSIzbmxsnEh2JaM/edit?usp=docslist_api

guys i just tried to start this spreadsheet. but need lots of work to be done.

please help yourself.

thanks

Hi S Raika

thanks to create the spreadsheet. I just entered my details. I am not sure if I have to save that or not, hopefully will update the new information soon as I am too on the last lap ( 5 - 6 month)

cheers

Edited by brets
mistake

Wow! that is very nice to see the spreadsheet project started. The spreadsheet needs a lot of data to make it meaningful. Everyone please add your whole information to it no mater if you have your visa have been granted or not yet. I am an IT Technician , I can help with the formulas or the logic if your need my help.

You are added in spreadsheet in month of October'15, you can view it & make sure the details are right and please update here . Thanks ☺

Hi Zoya,

Everything is all good except my processing cntre is NSW. Sorry for the confusion and thanks a million.

Hello to Everyone

I have been watching from a distance and thought I would finally post

I was sponsored on a 457 visa by a "start up Company". Didn't now my visa was only granted for one year and not four, cut along story short, had to leave Australia last August. Left my girlfriend, car, house and dog behind.

My timeline

Nomination applied September 22, 2015

Visa applied November 13, 2015

Low Risk

Direct Entry

Migration Agent

Nomination status: Application in progress

Visa status: Application received

Hi Guys,

I am following this forum since July 2014. After more than one and half year of wait, finally today I woke up as a permanent resident of Australia. :)

Applicants: 1

First Nomination Applied: July 2014

Nomination Refused: January 2015

MRT: January 2015

New/2nd Nomination: February 2015

2nd Nomination Approved: July 2015

Visa lodge: 3/08/2015

MRT open: Somewhere near Sep-Oct 2015, they were satisfied (written in result) but they refused it as the other nomination was already approved.

Visa Doc Requested: 18/02/2016 (Police certificate, it was already there) - VIC Centre

Visa GRANTED: 25/02/2016 - NSW Centre

I wish you all the best and hope you get yours very soon, sooner then you are expecting. If you have any question please let me know.

You guys were a big support and motivation for me. I checked this forum almost every hour :)

A Great Joy 3rd August,

my case is pretty similar to you except I didn't apply for the MRT after my 186 TRT nomination refusal. I can understand the level of happiness you are feeling right now.

best wishes once again.

Edited by brets

Please add me to the spreadsheet

187 Direct Entry (Offshore)

HR Country

4 applicants

Nomination - 21/12/2015

Visa - 22/12/2015

Medicals done and all documents submitted including PCC etc

Using a MA

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

You are added in spreadsheet in month of December'15 without occupation , you can view it & make sure the details are right . Thanks ☺

Thanks to all 187s who have added their timelines. The sheet is pretty straightforward (click on the link in my signature below), and I encourage you to add your own details if possible. Just a quick note: you do not have to calculate the number of days you have been waiting; I will insert a formula into the spreadsheet that will do this automatically and update on a daily basis.

Let's hope we're all able to add "visa granted" dates soon!

You are added in spreadsheet in month of December'15 without occupation , you can view it & make sure the details are right . Thanks ☺

Hello Zoya can you please add me as well? HR Offshore One applicant Retail manager Qld

Nomination applied 25th November 2014 Approved 8th December 2015 Visa applied 21st December 2015