187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

I don't know what's going on. I had a chat with my MA and he said that you need to wait 2 to 3 more months and it's already been 5 months :S ... Why in my case he is expecting 8 months :( This wait is killing me :(

Your level of patience is understandable but again I'm saying standard processing time is 6 month as per DIBP web site unless you have delayed documentation at the time of application. You must believe that things will work out well in the end. Hoping you will hear a great in few days .CheerUp ☺

Your level of patience is understandable but again I'm saying standard processing time is 6 month as per DIBP web site unless you have delayed documentation at the time of application. You must believe that things will work out well in the end. Hoping you will hear a great in few days .CheerUp ☺

Thanks Zoya Khan. I am hoping for good as our timeline is same. However, some people from July are still waiting .. which means that it depends upon case officer and your case.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

(If your office Email program uses an auto-response rule please add an exception to the rule to prevent email bounce backs from nsw.pse@border.gov.au Also we ask that you remove the old nsw.pse@immi.gov.au address from all electronic address lists and replace it with nsw.pse@border.gov.au)

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged mid July 2015.

Thank you for your email. This auto response is verification that we have received your email and are in the process of actioning it. You may expect a reply within five (5) working days, however please be aware that if your query is addressed by this email or does not relate to an ENS/RSMS application already lodged you will not receive an individual response.

P.S: Please do not send duplicate emails as this may cause delays in processing.

Edited by Sadia72

FYI all

RSMS 187

Lodged nomination by employer: 17 February 2015

Nomination approved on: 09 June 2015 (112 days)

Lodged PR application: 30 June 2015

Medical : 06 July 2015

PR grant on: 11 Dec 2015 (164 days as of 11 Dec 2015)(total 297 days)

Hi everyone, any update on August files.

I applied my visa application on 25 August after nomination approved. I have seen some mates are waiting for there visa from july files.

Zoya what is happining on your visa?? Thanks.

Haven't head anything after

nomination approval on monday . I applied both nomination & visa 25th August ☺

Hi guys, I've been a silent reader for a while now. We just got our PR recently and just wanted to share our timeline:

RCB applied - 23rd July

RCB approved - 28th July

Nomination and Visa applied - 7th Aug

Additional Documents requested for Nomination - 23rd Dec

Additional Documents for Nomination submitted - 15th Jan

Additional Documents for Visa requested - 18th Jan

Additional Documents for Visa submitted - 22nd Jan

Nomination and Visa approved - 29th

High Risk Country

We're very happy and relieved. Thank God, now we can move on with our lives. Thank you to everyone who contributed here. Best of luck to everyone who are still waiting and who are planning to apply. Have faith and you will get your PR in due time. :)

Hi guys, I've been a silent reader for a while now. We just got our PR recently and just wanted to share our timeline:

RCB applied - 23rd July

RCB approved - 28th July

High Risk Country

We're very happy and relieved. Thank God, now we can move on with our lives. Thank you to everyone who contributed here. Best of luck to everyone who are still waiting and who are planning to apply. Have faith and you will get your PR in due time. :)

Congratulations & Enjoy your times ahead ☺

RCB applied - 23rd July

RCB approved - 28th July

High Risk Country

congratulation, could you tell which process center, NSW parramatta?