187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi everyone, I am glad to share a good news with you all as this forum was central for me to get info and stats on 187. let me share my bit to it as well:

Ā 

Rcb lodged 10 July approved 1 Oct

Ā 

Nom Lodged 14 July Approved 16 Dec

Ā 

Visa Lodged 20 July pending with the all docs being submitted(Meds and all other relevant docs).

Ā 

hope everyone gets their applications sorted soon.

Ā 

Regards and good wishes to everyone.

Hi all , good day ... another day of hope resumes !

Ā 

today marks the 5th month ( exactly) from the date of my application . I have yet to hear from immi or my MA on my visa or nomination .

Sent an email to MA last week and no response till to date ! its kinda annoying ... all we need is some from of communication to tell us whats going on .

Wonder if this is a norm , any experienced suggestions on how to go about this ? Any MA's in this forum that can shed some light into this ?

Edited by Prement

When Did U lodged Ur Visa application??

Ā 

Ā 

June Or July??

Ā 

Ā 

today marks the 6th months ( exactly) from the date of my application . I have yet to hear from immi or my MA on my visa or nomination .

Sent an email to MA last week and no response till to date ! its kinda annoying ... all we need is some from of communication to tell us whats going on .

Wonder if this is a norm , any experienced suggestions on how to go about this ? Any MA's in this forum that can shed some light into this ?

Congrats:))

Ā 

Hi everyone, I am glad to share a good news with you all as this forum was central for me to get info and stats on 187. let me share my bit to it as well:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Visa Lodged 20 July pending with the all docs being submitted(Meds and all other relevant docs).

Ā 

Ā 

Hope U will get a good news Soon ...

Ā 

Thanks @Deb22 i hope all the July applicants get their visa in December and move on to August and so on ... I'm ok with the wait as long as i'm informed on whats happening .

Ā 

its called 'managing clients expectation' .... but what ya do ... this is how it is ...

Ā 

To all who are waiting , 'Keep ya head up , to every dark night there's a bright day ' #tupac

Ā 

today marks the 5th month ( exactly) from the date of my application . I have yet to hear from immi or my MA on my visa or nomination .

Ā 

It's absolutely normal not to hear from DIBP yet, so don't stress over that. It's not necessarily normal not to hear from your migration agent. Most agents would at least respond unless you're annoying them with dozens of emails every week, which it doesn't sound like you are. However, some may not be very quick to send a message that they don't have any news to give you.

It's absolutely normal not to hear from DIBP yet, so don't stress over that. It's not necessarily normal not to hear from your migration agent. Most agents would at least respond unless you're annoying them with dozens of emails every week, which it doesn't sound like you are. However, some may not be very quick to send a message that they don't have any news to give you.

Ā 

Last week was my first email to my MA after lodging my visa ... how do i check when was the nomination lodged and my processing center ?

Hi guys

if somone know can tell me plz. My visa application status says "application received".

Does that mean they still did not touch my nomination file. Or if any other information that how can I check nomination file.

Because my MA does not tell anything.

I applied both on 22nd July.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Congrats. Good to hear.

Last week was my first email to my MA after lodging my visa ... how do i check when was the nomination lodged and my processing center ?

Ā 

You can't check the nomination since that's your employer's application. You could ask them for an update. You can't check your processing centre and even if you could it doesn't matter since it could possibly change if they transfer applications to balance out their workload.

Hi guys

if somone know can tell me plz. My visa application status says "application received".

Does that mean they still did not touch my nomination file. Or if any other information that how can I check nomination file.

Ā 

The status message doesn't really mean anything. Some people go from Application Received to Finalised with no changes in between. Your application status has no relation to the status of the nomination.

I was granted 187 visa on September 2015. And in 15 days my company was sold .it was old company which sold out after 20 years without any warning . Now it belongs to new employer and inam

working normal hours . New company gave me new contract and offer letter and there is nothing like 2 years contract . I was just wondering whether I am free from 2 years contract .

I was granted 187 visa on September 2015. And in 15 days my company was sold .it was old company which sold out after 20 years without any warning . Now it belongs to new employer and inam

working normal hours . New company gave me new contract and offer letter and there is nothing like 2 years contract . I was just wondering whether I am free from 2 years contract .

I think the 2 years contract wont apply now. Because u been sponsored on olg business name and Abn number. Now you are working under different abn number. If i am not wrong you are free to work any where. But its better to contact a migration agent .

Ā 

It may depend on the terms and conditions of the company sale. If the new company assumed all the legal obligations of the old one (e.g. recognised your earlier service, annual and long service leave, etc.) then possibly it means they also can expect you to remain for 2 years as part of the 187 obligation, but I don't know if the Migration Act works that way. You may want to check with a migration agent before voluntarily leaving.

It may depend on the terms and conditions of the company sale. If the new company assumed all the legal obligations of the old one (e.g. recognised your earlier service, annual and long service leave, etc.) then possibly it means they also can expect you to remain for 2 years as part of the 187 obligation, but I don't know if the Migration Act works that way. You may want to check with a migration agent before voluntarily leaving.

Ā 

Ā 

I totally understand what you are saying . Yes they have recognized my earlier service annual leave and all . But have granted me new offer letter with new pay rate , new benefits . I am planning to see migration agent before i decide anything . My friend who was also sponsored by same company dint make through 187 visa because company was sold before her visa grant . Her application was refused on that basis . Immigration told her that whole nomination thing has to be redone from new company . She has to go through step 1 again . That's why I find it very confusing .

You can't check the nomination since that's your employer's application. You could ask them for an update. You can't check your processing centre and even if you could it doesn't matter since it could possibly change if they transfer applications to balance out their workload.

Ā 

Guess its just the waiting game then , i Just wish my MA would communicate with us more often than they are currently .....

Hi guys

Yes....once they Approve your nomination they would come to your file....

Ā 

If they request any docs then your status will be changed to Information Requested.

Ā 

Thanks

Ā 

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Yes you are. You were supposed to work with your previous Employer.....

Ā 

Your new employer must have their own ABN ....You were sponsored by a different ABN ....So dont worry ....

Ā 

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

So immi asked for federal police check on the 11 th December which was sent by my MA on the 15th .

But my federal police is from last year dated 24 December 2014

Is that going to be fine?

Anybody have any idea!

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk