187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

I already created immi account and when I check my application status it showing under process and I call immi to check my file status they give me email id when I send email to immi then I got email from immi it's auto generated and in email they told me they contact with us or reply with in 5 working days but no one reply.

hi guys,

Ā 

i wrote to immi last friday enquiring about my file got a reply today like this

Ā 

"As you have nominated a migration agent to act on your behalf with regard to your application, we would prefer that you course your enquiry through the migration agent so as to avoid duplication of replies. When the application is allocated, the case officer will contact the migration agent if more information is required."

Ā 

Regards

xxxxxxx

Team 2 Case Officer

Permanent Employer Sponsored Entry

Department of Immigration and Border Protection

Ā 

does dis giv me an indication my file is with team 2 ???

Ā 

dont have a clue really hope with in december of january i will get my visa.

Ā 

DE - Nomination and Visa lodged 01 july 2015 --- waiting, Documents submitted all from checklist.

Along with medical and Police clearance

Occupation Restaurant manager in QLD - high risk country.

Can anyone update who applied in July got CO or any other progress than status "Application received" ?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Do you have Immi account. Just check the status. What it says. If it's "application in process. "Then yes you get CO.

Hello guys immi asked my further doc such as medical and character certificate. Which I submitted Tuesday. Any got any idea how long they will take to make a decision. ???I apply visa on 26 june ..stress stress

In most number of cases it will take 1 or 2 weekas.

Hello guys immi asked my further doc such as medical and character certificate. Which I submitted Tuesday. Any got any idea how long they will take to make a decision. ???I apply visa on 26 june ..stress stress

Ā 

It could be a couple of weeks, or it could be another month or two, no way to predict. Hopefully you're near the end.

Hello guys.

How many are here from July lodged files. And did they hear anything.

Thanks.

Ā 

Applied 21 st July , no news yet

Nom same day , no update as well

Ā 

but based on the current trending of visa's getting approved , it takes exactly 6 months if not more for approvals , and roughly 10 to 15 days after nomination is approved

Again this is based on the success stories i see on this forum . So July babies , looks like we have to be patient and let December past through , with the hopes that there are less applications for July and the holiday season will ring/bring us joy instead ...

Ā 

I was also checking out other forums and they too face similar predicament . There are other visa applicants waiting for theirs to be approved as well . By the looks of it immi is doing their job well and i'm sure they will have planned for the holidays ( fingers crossed ) in terms of staffing and so on . So till then i'm afraid its more waiting ..

Ā 

#myhearttellsmetoplanamassivexmasparty