187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

RCB and Nomination applied on : 26th June 2015

Visa applied on : 30th June 2015

RCB got approved on : 29th July 2015

Nomination Got approved on : 19th November 2015

Medicals and Spouse IELTS submitted on : 21st November 2015

PR grant Date: Today 02 December 2015

i wish all the best to the people who ever waiting for their visas.

Please be Patience and dont loose your hope guys.

hi guys,

i wrote to immi last friday enquiring about my file got a reply today like this

"As you have nominated a migration agent to act on your behalf with regard to your application, we would prefer that you course your enquiry through the migration agent so as to avoid duplication of replies. When the application is allocated, the case officer will contact the migration agent if more information is required."

Regards

xxxxxxx

Team 2 Case Officer

Permanent Employer Sponsored Entry

Department of Immigration and Border Protection

does dis giv me an indication my file is with team 2 ???

dont have a clue really hope with in december of january i will get my visa.

DE - Nomination and Visa lodged 01 july 2015 --- waiting, Documents submitted all from checklist.

Along with medical and Police clearance

Occupation Restaurant manager in QLD - high risk country.

Can anyone update who applied in July got CO or any other progress than status "Application received" ?

hi guys,

i wrote to immi last friday enquiring about my file got a reply today like this

"As you have nominated a migration agent to act on your behalf with regard to your application, we would prefer that you course your enquiry through the migration agent so as to avoid duplication of replies. When the application is allocated, the case officer will contact the migration agent if more information is required."

Regards

xxxxxxx

Team 2 Case Officer

Permanent Employer Sponsored Entry

Department of Immigration and Border Protection

does dis giv me an indication my file is with team 2 ???

dont have a clue really hope with in december of january i will get my visa.

DE - Nomination and Visa lodged 01 july 2015 --- waiting, Documents submitted all from checklist.

Along with medical and Police clearance

Occupation Restaurant manager in QLD - high risk country.

Can anyone update who applied in July got CO or any other progress than status "Application received" ?

They are still processing June ending files. I think by nxt week u will hear some good news. I applied on 30 june.

**This is an automated response containing important information regarding ENS/RSMS applications. Please do not respond to this email***

Email Updated on 2 December 2015*

We are currently*allocating*ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged July 2015.

Good News For July Applicants. I just sent blank email and this is what i got in return.

**This is an automated response containing important information regarding ENS/RSMS applications. Please do not respond to this email***

Email Updated on 2 December 2015*

We are currently*allocating*ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged July 2015.

Good News For July Applicants. I just sent blank email and this is what i got in return.

That's really good news .. @Mr H

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

applied 187 after completing 2 years on 457 on 13th of may 2014 for visa and nomination

case officer allocate on 17th of september and ask for some docs for visa and nomination and supplied within 2 weeks...

CRAZY......HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING YET..........NOT EVEN ABOUT NOMINATION.....LOLZ

Hi I applied for 187 rsms visa on 12 mar nomination and pr file first they open my pr file and ask for docouments checklists I provide all the docouments before 28 days just only spouse ielts result did not submit and I submit my result on 2 sep and my nomination approved on 6 October from that day I did not get any news from immi pls tell me wht can I do

Hi I applied for 187 rsms visa on 12 mar nomination and pr file first they open my pr file and ask for docouments checklists I provide all the docouments before 28 days just only spouse ielts result did not submit and I submit my result on 2 sep and my nomination approved on 6 October from that day I did not get any news from immi pls tell me wht can I do

U applied through MA or ur self ..

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

First thing when did u submit u r other documents ? what u r MA said to u abt not submitting IELTS on time ? did he communicated any time with Case Officer ? if yes what CO told him ?

.There is a chance that they might have kept u r file a side looking after other files .. ask u r MA to contact CO again ( if possible ask them to call immi ) .

U can also create account with Immi and check with them abt u r status .

Edited by APR

We submit all docouments on 2 sep and my Ma also submit my ielts test booking paper,they told us when get the result then they submit and they send reminder to immi about my file but no one response

There is a chance that they might have kept u r file a side looking after other files .. ask u r MA to contact CO again ( if possible ask them to call immi ) .

U can also create account with Immi and check with them abt u r status .