187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi everyone,My employer has applied for nomination on 25th Nov 2014.

additional documents asked on 10th April.

Nothing after that.

Do you think there is any chance after 10 months??

Ā 

Tell your migration agent to call your CO and ask about it coz usually nomination doesn't take that long. Or if you are lucky then maybe you will get both nomination and visa together. I applied my nomination in Nov 2014, then additional documents were asked in March and got approved in April. Just waiting for the visa approval.

Excerpt from email response by immi.

Ā 

Thank you for your email.

Ā 

You can travel offshore on your current 457 visa. You do not need to apply for BVB as long as your 457 visa is still valid on your return to Australia.Please note that should your application be allocated to a case officer and your case officer requested supporting documents, you are obligated to comply by the due date regardless whether you are onshore or offshore.

Hi everyone,My employer has applied for nomination on 25th Nov 2014.

additional documents asked on 10th April.

Nothing after that.

Do you think there is any chance after 10 months??

Ā 

Ā 

I got nearly similar situation. nomination lodged in may 2014 and visa in nov 2014. no outcome . waiting since over a year. MA also give up and dont want to follow up and advised me to just wait n watch... sick of this. I want outcome . positive or negative dont care now..........

hi guys,i applied NOM on 14th april and still waiting.my MA is one of the most ignorant and negligible person i have ever come across in my life.i donot know why i went to him.very stressed as i donot know what to do because he wouldnot tell me anything and now i feel that my NOM gonna get refused because of my BAD MA as i get the feeling that he is not even submitting documents on time and i wouldnot know anytjing about NOM docs because my employer doesnot want to disclose his finances to me.is there any body here who can advice me on what to do.thanks

Edited by robinho

hi guys,i applied NOM on 14th april and still waiting.my MA is one of the most ignorant and negligible person i have ever come across in my life.i donot know why i went to him.very stressed as i donot know what to do because he wouldnot tell me anything and now i feel that my NOM gonna get refused because of my BAD MA as i get the feeling that he is not even submitting documents on time and i wouldnot know anytjing about NOM docs because my employer doesnot want to disclose his finances to me.is there any body here who can advice me on what to do.thanks

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Hi Mate, I feel for you, firstly i want to ask where you from and, Also who is your migration agent and where is he from, because he has to tell you what he is doing by law, otherwise report him to immigration.

Ā 

If you want you can private message me and i can advise you more.

Ā 

Ā 

hi RobinHo

we are in the same boat. mine nom and visa id lodged in april too but till today no news. MA said nothing much can be done just have to wait. additional documents last submitted on 22.09.15.

waiting time is killing!!

hi RobinHo

we are in the same boat. mine nom and visa id lodged in april too but till today no news. MA said nothing much can be done just have to wait. additional documents last submitted on 22.09.15.

waiting time is killing!!

. Yea mate..the wait is killng me