187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi Nicolo,

Indeed Rsms hold first priority, application for Ens are relatively double than Rsms. As a result of this we felt that Ens application approval comes quicker. I am anxiously waiting on my my visa, which applied after nomination approval.

Visa application 05/05/2015. Sharp 4 months ended.:cute: God plz help us

plz share your timeline as well.

I am preety confident, everyone here will get there soon.

Ā 

I hope we get some news next week. Lodged visa 7 May with nomination already approved 1 May

Hi deepgill

Ā 

did you applied with 2 year exp of 457 of direct entry of RSMS

Ā 

Ā 

no John33, i applied under direct entry stream and never held 457. applied as customer service manager.

i have previous experience which is related to current nominated position. i m offshore.

i hope it helps.

just one question i was thinking the person who holds 457 applies for 186. i didnt know after 457 two years people can put 187 applications.

may be i should go to immi website and go through info again.

Ā 

If the 457 employer is in Regional area, you can apply either the 186 or 187 transition stream. We chose the 187 because IMMI website states it is priority 1 thinking it would be faster than the 186, however right now it seems like 186 approvals are faster.

Hi All,

Ā 

Hope you guys can help me out with my current situation. I have roughly about 2 years working experience as an engineer which is still listed in the SOL list and am still in a reputable consultancy firm in Perth. I am currently not on visa 457/456 and wondering if it is possible for me to apply Visa 186? In what condition am I only allowed to apply for this visa? Your reply is greatly appreciated.

Hi All,

Ā 

Hope you guys can help me out with my current situation. I have roughly about 2 years working experience as an engineer which is still listed in the SOL list and am still in a reputable consultancy firm in Perth. I am currently not on visa 457/456 and wondering if it is possible for me to apply Visa 186? In what condition am I only allowed to apply for this visa? Your reply is greatly appreciated.

Hi

yes if you employer ready to sponsor you, you can apply ENS 186 under direct entry. You need 6 each in ielts and 3 years experience and skill asessement. Check ens 186 visa checklist.

Best of luck

Hi

yes if you employer ready to sponsor you, you can apply ENS 186 under direct entry. You need 6 each in ielts and 3 years experience and skill asessement. Check ens 186 visa checklist.

Best of luck

Is the 3 years experience required? I don't see it mentioned anywhere in the requirement. Does my employer need to be in a good financial state in order to sponsor me?

hi,guys.is there anybody who can tell me if we can check if our nomination has been approved through immiaccount as

my immiaccount only shows application proceesing and the last update was on 5th may.thanks

my timeline is

NOM & VISA 14TH APRIL

NOM:-WAITING

VISA:-WAITING

Edited by robinho