187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Actually they did come out a few years ago when it was very busy and told people that each time you ask about the status of your visa, a note has to be put on that someone phoned and that gets passed to the co. The co still has all their other cases, so each of these reviews they have to look at actually slows down everyone's applications (or so they said).

There was one guy when I applied for mine who was phoning them so often that they told him they would make sure his application was put to the bottom of the pile of he didn't stop.

Vipul.. I think around 2nd week of september they will start allocating may files. They are allocating April months file.

Ā 

Ā 

Hi alap,

Ā 

i know someone, not friend. he applied in first week of may and aditional document are asked from him. as he says to me.

Ā 

that's why i m asking is there any other forum member.

During the 9 months process of my application I haven't called the department but since the previous three weeks I have called the department for three times.At first I called a specific number and been told that in the next couple of weeks I will hear something about my file and two weeks later I was not sure and I gave another call and this time the lady on the phone was not helpful at all so I gave another call last week on Fri and I got a proper answer finally.My question is ;do you think these calls would effect my application?

Hi mate pic 4020 issue they raise before one or in this file happened please let me know I am also dealing with this issue my three year ban finished in January 2015.thanks

Hi mate pic 4020 issue they raise before one or in this file happened please let me know I am also dealing with this issue my three year ban finished in January 2015.thanks

Ā 

No worries mate I will let you know once I hear something..I am just trying not to get banned..

There is an issue called PIC 4020,if the department is suspicious about a document that you provided or you obtained it fradulently that person is subjected to PIC 4020 and if you can not clarify it you get three years ban of applying most visas..in my case it is a wrong stamp put on a reference letter put by my previous employer I provided the accurate one to clarify and now I am waiting for an outcome..

Well I have a 3 year ban and it only started like 3 months ago when I left Australia

But my nomination is all clear and hopefully visa is not far

Well I am just being positive lol!

Ā 

If your three years ban started how did you end up applying to a new one without waiting for the 3 year ban period?

There is an issue called PIC 4020,if the department is suspicious about a document that you provided or you obtained it fradulently that person is subjected to PIC 4020 and if you can not clarify it you get three years ban of applying most visas..in my case it is a wrong stamp put on a reference letter put by my previous employer I provided the accurate one to clarify and now I am waiting for an outcome..

Ā 

Ah ok...this is the first time I have heard this kinda stuff...so today I learned something new..

Good evening everyone.

Quit different situation here. My Nomination file has opened up by CO and he request the following things.

Ā 

Please provide further detail regarding the need of a Cook. The RCB has addressed several

matters in relation to Regulation 5.19(4)(e) & 5.19(4)(h)(ii), including whether there is a

genuine need of the position in the employer's business. However, I must also be satisfied that

the requirements of 5.19(4)(a) are met, notwithstanding the comments made by the Regional

Certifying Body.

I have looked online and 5.19(4)(a) states that minister must approve nomination...

Does anyone know anything about this...Please let me know

Thanx.

Nomination lodged 16 April

allocated to Co 28 August

Good evening everyone.

Quit different situation here. My Nomination file has opened up by CO and he request the following things.

Ā 

Please provide further detail regarding the need of a Cook. The RCB has addressed several

matters in relation to Regulation 5.19(4)(e) & 5.19(4)(h)(ii), including whether there is a

genuine need of the position in the employer's business. However, I must also be satisfied that

the requirements of 5.19(4)(a) are met, notwithstanding the comments made by the Regional

Certifying Body.

I have looked online and 5.19(4)(a) states that minister must approve nomination...

Does anyone know anything about this...Please let me know

Thanx.

Nomination lodged 16 April

allocated to Co 28 August

Ā 

Have you applied yourself?

No applied via An agent..Do you know anything about it?

Ā 

As much as I know

They have asked you to prove that there is a genuine requirement of whatever position you applied for and for that you need to

Show them that your employer advertised for the position before hiring you and there is no one available for the position in that area

Rest you talk to your MA,He should know better!

As much as I know

They have asked you to prove that there is a genuine requirement of whatever position you applied for and for that you need to

Show them that your employer advertised for the position before hiring you and there is no one available for the position in that area

Rest you talk to your MA,He should know better!

Ā 

Thanx..was bit worried..it cleared a lot