187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi everyone

I am new to this and would appreciate some advice if possible please!

My employer (nursing) is nominating me for 187 visa.

DIBP received the nomination application on the 12/3/15. Does anybody know on average how long approval will take ? Is nursing a priority occupation I wonder ?

Thanks

Hi everyone

I am new to this and would appreciate some advice if possible please!

My employer (nursing) is nominating me for 187 visa.

DIBP received the nomination application on the 12/3/15. Does anybody know on average how long approval will take ? Is nursing a priority occupation I wonder ?

Thanks

You will get it very soon...I think it depend on you location..your profession is very good..

Can you please update you assessment detail. have you done your assessment or don't need it..

If I am not wrong for Nursing Assessment they need IELTS 7 Each

Thanks for your replies. They are prob going through January and February applications now. Hopefully won't be too long !!

For the 187 visa you do not need a skills assessment by anmac, however you do need your registration by ahpra.

I am from rep of Ireland therefore I do not need an English test.

Thanks guys

:notworthy:

For the 187 visa you do not need a skills assessment by anmac, however you do need your registration by ahpra.

I am from rep of Ireland therefore I do not need an English test.

Thanks guys

Thanks....

Hi everyone,

I gave all my add paperwork just 15 days ago ,how long do you think more to go to re-open my file?it is being really

stressful after all faulties during application process...

Same for me I think it takes the 28 days that they gave you to send everything once that time finished the next 1 or 2 weeks is when they open your file again, I have 15-20 days more to go!! So let's be patient and wait for the best outcome!! Good luck!! ;)

Great!!! which means you can get it now anytime!!! Once you hear again from immi please share your timeline with the forum!! Good luck!!

Thanks

Hopefully sooner

Definitely, I will share my timeline as forum is best guideline for everyone.

Best of luck you too

Hi there

my 187 visa as follows

regional 1 month

nomination approved 4 months

visa waiting . Visa applied after nomination approved on March 9 . Waiting for grant . Don't know what month are they allocating .

My concern is I haven't listed husband full details at this moment in my application as he cannot migrate right now . So applicant is only me . Do I still need to gather all the documents like police checks and documents if he is not secondary applicant . My agent did the application so I am not aware if I had to get info regarding my husband or not ?

Anyway good luck to all of us .

Using a MA - Submitted Nomination and Visa together with heaps of documentation:

20 Feb 2015

Nomination approved 1 June

Visa approved 2 June

Queensland psychotherapy. Low risk country.

During the stressful wait I drew a lot of hope and reassurance through this site. Thanks!

Good luck everyone!

Hi there

my 187 visa as follows

regional 1 month

nomination approved 4 months

visa waiting . Visa applied after nomination approved on March 9 . Waiting for grant . Don't know what month are they allocating .

My concern is I haven't listed husband full details at this moment in my application as he cannot migrate right now . So applicant is only me . Do I still need to gather all the documents like police checks and documents if he is not secondary applicant . My agent did the application so I am not aware if I had to get info regarding my husband or not ?

Anyway good luck to all of us .

You're required to list your husband as a non-migrating dependent and he will need police and health checks completed. If he hasn't already provided these, you should speak with your migration agent. If your husband wants to be able to migrate within a few years, it would be much cheaper and easier to include him in your application now since a partner visa currently will cost you at least $7000.

Hi everyone, I wanted to share my timeline so far.

Nomination and visa lodge 22/01/2015 (with medicals, PCC and all required docs)

Nomination approved today 5/6/2015

Visa still waiting....

HR country

I have no clue how much longer until a decision is made just trying really hard to stay patient and positive now.

Hope everybody get a good outcome soon.

Edited by Minnie015