187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi guys

Have a quick question to ask. i was in NSW and applied for Victorian 187. the visa has been granted since Jan 2015. Now finally i moved to Victoria.

Do i need to inform the immigration regarding the change of address?

Do I have 6 months to start the employment from Jan 2015?

Best of luck for those who visas has been granted.and pray for those who are in queue.

don't lose hope, you are just a stone's throw away.

Hi guys

Have a quick question to ask. i was in NSW and applied for Victorian 187. the visa has been granted since Jan 2015. Now finally i moved to Victoria.

Do i need to inform the immigration regarding the change of address?

Do I have 6 months to start the employment from Jan 2015?

Best of luck for those who visas has been granted.and pray for those who are in queue.

don't lose hope, you are just a stone's throw away.

its always good to let immi know just in case..

in visa obligations section we can see as follows

Your obligations You must meet the following obligations:

ā— commence employment within six (6) months of arriving in Australia as the holder of this visa or within six (6) months of the visa grant if you are already in Australia

so it will be ok stilldouble check with your MA

Hi guys

Ā 

I've got the nomination approved on May 18 and today they requested more information

-They couldn't open couple of files

-They ask again for the AFPC

-Cv update

I've sent them all the files again now a new wait starts hopefully not so long I will hear the good news ;)

Ā 

Good luck for everyone!

its so frustrating, i have submitted my medical and police check 11 weeks ago still no outcome.

i called several times to immi but same answer every time, its under process.

people says normally 28 days after the requested documents but its nearly 3 months now

Hi guys

Ā 

I've got the nomination approved on May 18 and today they requested more information

-They couldn't open couple of files

-They ask again for the AFPC

-Cv update

I've sent them all the files again now a new wait starts hopefully not so long I will hear the good news ;)

Ā 

Good luck for everyone!

Ā 

Ā 

Great news. May I ask when you applied?

Ā 

Thanks

Hi guys,

Ā 

I am new on this thread just looking for some info regarding the processing time for 187 visa application.

RCB lodged - 16 jan 15

RCB approved - 10 feb - 15

Ā 

Nomination lodged - 21 jan 15 (Still waiting for approval)

Ā 

Visa lodged - 13 feb 15 (still waiting)

Ā 

This is a offshore visa application for Retail Store Manager 142111, northern territory (darwin) and I am from low risk country.

Ā 

any updates on the processing time? because I have to leave australia in 2 weeks time, my current visa is expiring.

has anyone had this experience.

nomination refused - so visa will also be refused. new nomination submitted and approved within 4 days (same information as first nomination so I think 1st should win appeal with MRT)

have we case for MRT? should we apply for nomination review AND application review (we need a bridging visa)

Ā 

very stressed and worried.

Hi guys,

Ā 

I am new on this thread just looking for some info regarding the processing time for 187 visa application.

RCB lodged - 16 jan 15

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

This is a offshore visa application for Retail Store Manager 142111, northern territory (darwin) and I am from low risk country.

Ā 

any updates on the processing time? because I have to leave australia in 2 weeks time, my current visa is expiring.

Ā 

Ā 

you will be granted bridging visa with your application - no need to leave australia??

anyone has got news who applied Jan....??

Ā 

I applied 13th Jan Nomi/Visa together..

Ā 

I was requested some add docs(Nomination) from immi last week Monday but I have not given them it because My employee is preparing that now,

Ā 

Possibly He can give it to immi this week....

Ā 

I don't know when i can get a good news from immi..@@@@

Ā 

Plz share the more information each other....

Ā 

Have a good day :rolleyes:

Edited by ajijikichul

Hi guys,

Ā 

RCB lodged - 16 jan 15

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Hi Arry,

Ā 

you our don't have to leave Australia if you are onshore.

Edited by Hello there

has anyone had this experience.

nomination refused - so visa will also be refused. new nomination submitted and approved within 4 days (same information as first nomination so I think 1st should win appeal with MRT)

have we case for MRT? should we apply for nomination review AND application review (we need a bridging visa)

Ā 

very stressed and worried.

Hi fluffylittlelady,

I went through same case. My nomination and refused in 2013 and then visa because my MA told to go for MRT so I didn't withdraw my file but went for MRT.

there were 3 similar cases for same company and same paper work, one was approved and two got rejected.

after waiting for MRT decision for one year, they refused it at the end.

its total wastage. I have wasted 2 years and now offshore applied for nomination.

be careful when you take decision and look for other option.

Good luck.

I apply 21/01 and nothing yet

still assesment in progress

Just womdering is it still showing assessment in progress? ??, because I aplied nomination/visa in april 16 and had medical in april 22, before 27 of april it was showing assessment in process but in 28 its showing application received, is there anyting difference between assessments in process and a application received? My last updated date is 28 april too, I am chef from regional qld, from high risk country, and currently in 457 since 9 months and aplying 187 direct entry, please help

Hi All

Ā 

We have just lodged everything we needed to do on the 8th May, so just need to wait. Been here nearly 4 years on 457. Hope it is a quick one.

Ā 

We have the same timeline. Lodge my visa app on 7 May after my nomination was approved. also lodge through 457 transition stream. Did you provide Ielts or did you just submit school letters for claiming exemption from English requirement

Just womdering is it still showing assessment in progress? ??, because I aplied nomination/visa in april 16 and had medical in april 22, before 27 of april it was showing assessment in process but in 28 its showing application received, is there anyting difference between assessments in process and a application received? My last updated date is 28 april too, I am chef from regional qld, from high risk country, and currently in 457 since 9 months and aplying 187 direct entry, please help

Ā 

..Application Received ā€“ indicating your application has been successfully submitted and will be assessed within advertised application processing timeframes.Information Requested ā€“ indicating an immigration officer has assessed the application and found that more information is required, so they have requested that you provide further evidence in support of the application.

Assessment in Progress ā€“ You have provided all the requested information. We might proceed to make a decision on your application. We could also ask you for further information. In this case, the status will return to Information requested.

Ā 

so looks not any difference just wait ..