187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hello reet

Can you please tell me how when was your 457 expired ??

Mine is same here I have 457 till 2018

I have applied nomination 21 st Nov and visa on 25th Nov

1st April got nomination approved

And PCC asked 9th April still waiting for decision

I have same case as yours

Please reply me

My 457 will expire in 2017. They had rejected my 187 in 2013 because I did not had sufficient experience . So don't worry guys my wait has been long very hectic . I hope the best for all of you . Good luck everyone

My 457 will expire in 2017. They had rejected my 187 in 2013 because I did not had sufficient experience . So don't worry guys my wait has been long very hectic . I hope the best for all of you . Good luck everyone

can you please tell me your occupation if you don't mind

and did you have diploma or not ?

Hi Riya...

you was right.... My case is allocated today...

applied on 10/12/2014 approved nomination

document asked 29/4

2 vac fees and

my son's passport.

submitted now...

again wait start..

I wish not too long....

finger crossed...

That's great news Sanjeev, even for me. I am 9th dec with nomination approved and all docs submitted, so I guess I'm also allocated. Kindly please reply to my questions:

What status do you have now on Immi account?

You're from HR or LR country?

What's your occupation?

Warm regards,

D*

That's great news Sanjeev, even for me. I am 9th dec with nomination approved and all docs submitted, so I guess I'm also allocated. Kindly please reply to my questions:

What status do you have now on Immi account?

You're from HR or LR country?

What's your occupation?

Warm regards,

D*

hi danialstea....

I am cook. From high risk country...

and status is still same. Assessment in progress. Co did not change it.

Thanks

hope for good news everyone soon including me

can you please tell me your occupation if you don't mind

and did you have diploma or not ?

My my position is cook high risk country . I had certificate 3 certificate 4 advance diploma in cookery . And now I had 2 nd half year experience

Edited by reet

hi danialstea....

I am cook. From high risk country...

and status is still same. Assessment in progress. Co did not change it.

Thanks

hope for good news everyone soon including me ???

hi sanjeev

did u showed 2 years experience

because i am cook as well

hello.

I am a new in this forum..

I applied Nomination/visa On 13th Jan 2015

I have sent email to immi and I have got an response today.. that

"Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your email.

Your application is allocated to Team 6, should any further information be required, the Team will be in contact with you."

I hope to hear something from immi soon...

It is(email to immi) good idea for checking about your status without the immiaccount...my account last update has not changed yet...

I wish to get positive sign for everyone...

Thank you.

Edited by ajijikichul
miss date

hello.

I applied Nomination/visa On 13th Jan

"Good Afternoon,

Your application is allocated to Team 6, should any further information be required, the Team will be in contact with you."

It is(email to immi) good idea for checking about your status without the immiaccount...my account last update has not changed yet...

Thank you.

hi do u have MARA agent ??

because I emailed them as well no reply I appl on 28 feb

hello.

I applied Nomination/visa On 13th Jan 2015

"Good Afternoon,

Thank you.

Which is this Team 6 ?

Oh mine say last updated 8 April and assesment in process

that's all ,tired asking all what is this , still no accurate reply

May be its about occupation , mine is cook

fingers crossed

No it is not about occupation. When immigration updated their system few weeks ago instead of saying in

progress it says assessment is progress. Even if you lodge your file a week ago . Hope it makes sense to you

Immigration department is unpredictable. You never know when your file will be allocated. Lodged my nomination 2 February and on 22 April was asked for additional documents but was only given 7 days to submit unlike most people who were given 28 days. Today is our deadline to submit additional documents. But employer has not given the documents to MA yet. MA chasing employer and hopefully employer will submit on time.

We have not lodged visa as we are waiting for nomination approval as our nomination was not straightforward, and we do not want to lose $7,040 (family of 4) if nomination is refused.

Got email from my agent, she was employer was able to provide additional documents on time to meet yesterday's deadline. Hope we get approval soon

That's me immi message :

The application has not been allocated to a case officer. We are currently allocating

applications lodged in December 2014. The processing time for ENS/RSMS applications

is 6 to 8 months

so just wait now

No it is not about occupation. When immigration updated their system few weeks ago instead of saying in

progress it says assessment is progress. Even if you lodge your file a week ago . Hope it makes sense to you

Hi reet mine main concern is not accessment is progress it just a last update date 8 April because my MA said I have case officer and they have 100 file so they will have a look Urs in next 2 months

Hi all, been following the 186/7 thread for a few weeks now - in anticipation of my visa approval - no news as yet. Here is my timeline, wondering if anyone can offer some advice on a potential waiting period?

application submitted 19 Jan

bridge visa 29 Jan

nomination approved 24 Feb

"assessment in progress"

I am currently on a 457 visa, applied through direct entry 186

any predictions of how much longer would be greatly appreciated - I guess such is not an easy wait for anyone :mask::confused:

Edited by Lobverb

Hi all, been following the 186/7 thread for a few weeks now - in anticipation of my visa approval - no news as yet. Here is my timeline, wondering if anyone can offer some advice on a potential waiting period?

application submitted 19 Jan

bridge visa 29 Jan

nomination approved 24 Feb

"assessment in progress"

I am currently on a 457 visa, applied through direct entry 186

any predictions of how much longer would be greatly appreciated - I guess such is not an easy wait for anyone :mask::confused:

Hi Lobverb,

I'm similar to you - visa applied for on Jan 15 (187 visa). My nomination is also approved. I've been told from Immi that my case has been allocated and my MA said the current waiting time they are seeing is 4.5 - 5 months. So it shouldn't be too much longer for us now - perhaps the end of May.

Best of luck - let me know if you hear anything!

Hi Lobverb,

I'm similar to you - visa applied for on Jan 15 (187 visa). My nomination is also approved. I've been told from Immi that my case has been allocated and my MA said the current waiting time they are seeing is 4.5 - 5 months. So it shouldn't be too much longer for us now - perhaps the end of May.

Best of luck - let me know if you hear anything!

::How do you know that you nomination is approved can you see it on your immi account or no ?