187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

When you check the processing time for the RSMS on IMMI website it does tell you that the processing time is 6months max. which is not included RCB and Nomination time. But usually what people do is apply RCB, nomination and Visa altogether, as it says that the RCB processing time is 8-10weeks and nominations usually get approved within 3-4months. So, RCB and Nomination processing times got merged in the processing time of actual Visa processing period, so altogether the time looks like 4.5moths for the whole process.

But if you are going to apply all applications separate then the time frame would look like this:

RCB: 5days, 10 days or even a months etc.

Nomination: 1months or 2 months or 3 months ec.

Then the final visa process which in most of the cases takes more then 3-5months.

Altogether 6.5 or may be even 7-8months.

So its better to apply all the applications together only if you know that you are going to get it 100%, otherwise you can lose all the money in a single blow.

I lodged my Nomi and visa on 14 Nov. if i will hear anything before you then will surely tell you and same goes for you. :)

hi bikerboy,

here it is my scenario.i applied for my visa and nomi 26 th of november.then later on 29 th of january through my imm account in immigration website i checked my status and reviewed my application and found out that there are no attachments in my application.then i rang immi confirmed that non of the documents attached to my application.

i already mention my MA that i want my files upfront when CO opens my files(i have given him our medical, police check from Australia and India and all other required documents except my partners ielts )

.but what my MA is doing now really upsetting me.is this going to affect my visa or my processing time ?

somebody told me that he will upload all my documents once i get nomi approval.is that right ? how does it work ?

do they look in to my visa at the same time of nomi aproval ? if its that case they will request for document and my processing time going to exeed right? please reply me thanks

Edited by riya sijosh
missed some

Partner need to get 5band each in ielts or i think they have to pay alot of money.

is this partner's ielts depends on CO oe strictly for all RSMS 187 ?i am confused when i rang immi regarding this they said partner should only meet charecter and health requirements.? please giv me your reply from your experience ..txs

is this partner's ielts depends on CO oe strictly for all RSMS 187 ?i am confused when i rang immi regarding this they said partner should only meet charecter and health requirements.? please giv me your reply from your experience ..txs

Hi Riya

primary applicant must meet the language requirement that is 6 band each and the secondary applicant( dependent)has options either 4.5 average score in ielts or pay $4890 as a second instalment later on. Hope this may help.

hi bikerboy,

here it is my scenario.i applied for my visa and nomi 26 th of november.then later on 29 th of january through my imm account in immigration website i checked my status and reviewed my application and found out that there are no attachments in my application.then i rang immi confirmed that non of the documents attached to my application.

i already mention my MA that i want my files upfront when CO opens my files(i have given him our medical, police check from Australia and India and all other required documents except my partners ielts )

.but what my MA is doing now really upsetting me.is this going to affect my visa or my processing time ?

somebody told me that he will upload all my documents once i get nomi approval.is that right ? how does it work ?

do they look in to my visa at the same time of nomi aproval ? if its that case they will request for document and my processing time going to exeed right? please reply me thanks

What my MA told me that if you have applied both together then you can get your both nomination and visa approved on the same day or few days apart. Delaying on documents supplied will delay your visa process.

hi bikerboy,

hi riya

may be your MA is waiting for your nomination to be approved. this could be reason he is holding your documents .But if immigration has charged you the fees for 187 they should have attached all documents such as yur qualification ,study and experience .but what immigration told you when you call them to check that your documents are not attached what did they say? i lodged mine 187 visa on 19 feb i check my status and i can see all my documents attached.

hi riya

may be your MA is waiting for your nomination to be approved. this could be reason he is holding your documents .But if immigration has charged you the fees for 187 they should have attached all documents such as yur qualification ,study and experience .but what immigration told you when you call them to check that your documents are not attached what did they say? i lodged mine 187 visa on 19 feb i check my status and i can see all my documents attached.

thanks for your information.when i rang immi ,they said they only received my application.no attachments.even they said MA should have uploaded and i want to upload i can do it myself too.i don't want to it myself as I PAID MA.

so u lodged your nomination and visa together ?

Congratulations, that's quick, I emailed immi dept. on 25th Feb and they were allocating files lodged in October

I lodged mine in dec so my turn is not that far hopefully

Applied in nov end and approved in 27feb

hi henrietta2,

can i please have this email id to check it later on ?

Edited by Ozmaniac

Hey guys, how is everyone finding out what applications are being allocated. Visa application was in on 23rd September 2014, nomination a week or two before and that was approved early feb, no news on visa yet... Getting close to 6 month mark now. Any advice? Nomination was done through MA but did visa app myself so no one to really ask?! Hopefully this week!

thanks for your information.when i rang immi ,they said they only received my application.no attachments.even they said MA should have uploaded and i want to upload i can do it myself too.i don't want to it myself as I PAID MA.

so u lodged your nomination and visa together ?

no i have lodged my nomination on 12 of dec as my MA told me that i should wait for my nomination to be approved as it lowers the chances for 187 to be refused.But after checking on people's timeline that the process is so slow,and even slower if you lodge everything one by one .so i lodged my visa on 18 of feb.

My medicals and police checks are not done yet

hi fellows, can someone help me about timeline only for visa application. Applied rcb in june , was approved in june within one week. Applied nomination on 22nd july was approved on 4 dec and applied visa on 8 dec still in progress. Time is killing me.:arghh:

hi fellows, can someone help me about timeline only for visa application. Applied rcb in june , was approved in june within one week. Applied nomination on 22nd july was approved on 4 dec and applied visa on 8 dec still in progress. Time is killing me.:arghh:

Hey mate,

When you appli for your visa after every other application that means you are lodging a new application and it is going to take normal processing time. And that is 6months at this time as i just called the immigration about my application and they just said, that my file is not even allocated at the moment. Which means i think another month for me at i applied in mid November.

I called immigration today just to check on my progress. They said its not even allocated ATM. And they also said that there is a delay in processing the applications. If they are processing the applications for the Oct now that means it will take 1 or 1.5 months to allocate and process the application for the Nov.

I called immigration today just to check on my progress. They said its not even allocated ATM. And they also said that there is a delay in processing the applications. If they are processing the applications for the Oct now that means it will take 1 or 1.5 months to allocate and process the application for the Nov.

thanks for the information.when i rang immi yesterday that gentleman told me there is no option available for 187 visa to check it.i wondered !

may be they didnt get me..how did uask them ? which department r rang..?

Hey mate,

When you appli for your visa after every other application that means you are lodging a new application and it is going to take normal processing time. And that is 6months at this time as i just called the immigration about my application and they just said, that my file is not even allocated at the moment. Which means i think another month for me at i applied in mid November.

Thanks bikerboy, so it means another 1.5 to 2 months but i see there one lucky person 2 dec got pr last week. And i heard after 22 nov there is some changes with immi. And people lodged after 22 nov may get thier pr before.

Yup there are some changes in the processing of the application's but they have to process the applications which were submitted before 22nd November. I aske this from Immigration as well some1 who applied there visa first, she said thats lucky for him and all the cases are different so cant say anything about this. And she also said that the processing time is 6months. I really dont know what is happning man, if you just think about it every single day then evry day seems so long. That much i know that someone's visa got approved from mid Oct. So thats why i am guessing that 1 more month for me as i applied on 14th Nov. Now its just a wait game and thats the hardest part.

thanks for the information.when i rang immi yesterday that gentleman told me there is no option available for 187 visa to check it.i wondered !

may be they didnt get me..how did uask them ? which department r rang..?

Go to http://www.immi.gov..au/Services/Pages/immiaccount.aspx

Login immiaccount (if you have one or create a new ID)

When you are in the website:

import application: there you have to fill you TRN number and all other details.

And from there you can see the progress of you application.

Hope it helps!! :)

Yup there are some changes in the processing of the application's but they have to process the applications which were submitted before 22nd November. I aske this from Immigration as well some1 who applied there visa first, she said thats lucky for him and all the cases are different so cant say anything about this. And she also said that the processing time is 6months. I really dont know what is happning man, if you just think about it every single day then evry day seems so long. That much i know that someone's visa got approved from mid Oct. So thats why i am guessing that 1 more month for me as i applied on 14th Nov. Now its just a wait game and thats the hardest part.

which means i should forget to get my nomination atleast two more months :mad::arghh:

which means i should forget to get my nomination atleast two more months :mad::arghh:

Any idea how long case officer took after provided all documents . all documents provided a month ago but still waiting ..........wait is killing elme

VISA Granted this Morning :P

Timeline:

[TABLE=class: cms_table_grid, width: 1211]

[TR]

[TD]Iain Thomson[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]27-Jun-14[/TD]

[TD]31-Jul-14[/TD]

[TD]4-Aug-14[/TD]

[TD]22-Nov-14[/TD]

[TD]25-Sep-14[/TD]

[TD]04-Mar-15

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Updated Full Time line:

[TABLE=class: cms_table_cms_table_grid, width: 1234]

[TR]

[TD]Name[/TD]

[TD]Occupation[/TD]

[TD]Job Location[/TD]

[TD]Center[/TD]

[TD]RCB Lodged[/TD]

[TD]RCB Approved[/TD]

[TD]Nomination Lodged[/TD]

[TD]Nomination Approved[/TD]

[TD]Visa Lodged[/TD]

[TD]Visa Granted[/TD]

[TD]Time Frame (Visa Lodging to Visa Granted)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]sunnycloud[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]QLD[/TD]

[TD]9-Jun-14[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]9-Jun-14[/TD]

[TD]22-Nov-14[/TD]

[TD]9-Jun-14[/TD]

[TD]22-Nov-14[/TD]

[TD]5.53[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Hpvh[/TD]

[TD]Cook[/TD]

[TD]ACT[/TD]

[TD]Parramatta[/TD]

[TD]3-Mar-14[/TD]

[TD]5-Mar-14[/TD]

[TD]18-Jun-14[/TD]

[TD]17-Oct-14[/TD]

[TD]18-Jun-14[/TD]

[TD]22-Oct-14[/TD]

[TD]4.20[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]rupi2011[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]Parramatta[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]11-Jun-14[/TD]

[TD]26-Jun-14[/TD]

[TD]23-Oct-14[/TD]

[TD]26-Jun-14[/TD]

[TD]11-Nov-14[/TD]

[TD]4.60[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Coolasivan[/TD]

[TD]PA[/TD]

[TD]WA[/TD]

[TD]Perth[/TD]

[TD]1-Mar-14[/TD]

[TD]1-Apr-14[/TD]

[TD]26-Jun-14[/TD]

[TD]24-Oct-14[/TD]

[TD]26-Jun-14[/TD]

[TD]Waiting[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]bab[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]Parramatta[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]15-Jun-14[/TD]

[TD]26-Jun-14[/TD]

[TD]23-Oct-14[/TD]

[TD]26-Jun-14[/TD]

[TD]23-Oct-14[/TD]

[TD]3.97[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]kkoo[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]30-Jun-14[/TD]

[TD]04-Nov-14[/TD]

[TD]30-Jun-14[/TD]

[TD]04-Nov-14[/TD]

[TD]4.23[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]ajhan18[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]14-Jul-14[/TD]

[TD]06-Nov-14[/TD]

[TD]14-Jul-14[/TD]

[TD]10-Nov-14[/TD]

[TD]3.97[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]EMILINA[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]11-Jul-14[/TD]

[TD]14-Jul-14[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]10-Jul-14[/TD]

[TD]16-Jul-14[/TD]

[TD]Waiting[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]xiety[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]Parramatta[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]13-Feb-14[/TD]

[TD]11-Jul-14[/TD]

[TD]27-Jul-14[/TD]

[TD]14-Nov-14[/TD]

[TD]3.67[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]mgie[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]03-May-14[/TD]

[TD]25-Jul-14[/TD]

[TD]28-Jul-14[/TD]

[TD]13-Dec-14[/TD]

[TD]4.60[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Shy[/TD]

[TD]Nurse[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]Parramatta[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]31-Jul-14[/TD]

[TD]30-Dec-14[/TD]

[TD]5.07[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]bingo619[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]melbourne[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]01-Jul-14[/TD]

[TD]06-Oct-14[/TD]

[TD]13-Aug-14[/TD]

[TD]19-Nov-14[/TD]

[TD]3.27[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Zena[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]Parramatta[/TD]

[TD]4-Jul-14[/TD]

[TD]14-Jul-14[/TD]

[TD]17-Jul-14[/TD]

[TD]04-Nov-14[/TD]

[TD]21-Aug-14[/TD]

[TD]09-Jan-15[/TD]

[TD]4.70[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]vij2707[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]7-Sep-14[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]25-Aug-14[/TD]

[TD]09-Dec-14[/TD]

[TD]25-Aug-14[/TD]

[TD]31-Dec-14[/TD]

[TD]4.27[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Long0110[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]1-Nov-13[/TD]

[TD]27-Mar-14[/TD]

[TD]27-Aug-14[/TD]

[TD]Waiting[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]simran7757[/TD]

[TD]Restaurant manager[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]Parramatta[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]28-Aug-14[/TD]

[TD]12-Dec-14[/TD]

[TD]28-Aug-14[/TD]

[TD]14-Jan-15[/TD]

[TD]4.63[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]koalasteak[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]8-Aug-14[/TD]

[TD]29-Aug-14[/TD]

[TD]2-Sep-14[/TD]

[TD]Waiting[/TD]

[TD]2-Sep-14[/TD]

[TD]Waiting[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]rosie78[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]26-Aug-14[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]3-Sep-14[/TD]

[TD]Waiting[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]fullesky[/TD]

[TD]Telecommunications Technician[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]Parramatta[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]4-Jul-14[/TD]

[TD]27-Nov-14[/TD]

[TD]7-Sep-14[/TD]

[TD]2-Dec-14[/TD]

[TD]2.87[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]aqlotz21[/TD]

[TD]Auto Technician[/TD]

[TD]NSW[/TD]

[TD]Melbourne[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]9-Sep-14[/TD]

[TD]6-Jan-15[/TD]

[TD]9-Sep-14[/TD]

[TD]17-Feb-15[/TD]

[TD]5.37[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]ncombe[/TD]

[TD]ESL Teacher[/TD]

[TD]QLD[/TD]

[TD]Parramatta[/TD]

[TD]28-Aug-14[/TD]

[TD]4-Sep-14[/TD]

[TD]9-Sep-14[/TD]

[TD]23-Dec-14[/TD]

[TD]9-Sep-14[/TD]

[TD]13-Feb-15[/TD]

[TD]5.23[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Sangakara[/TD]

[TD]Auto Technician[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]Parramatta[/TD]

[TD]11-Sep-14[/TD]

[TD]2-Oct-14[/TD]

[TD]11-Sep-14[/TD]

[TD]7-Jan-15[/TD]

[TD]11-Sep-14[/TD]

[TD]16-Feb-15[/TD]

[TD]5.27[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Iain Thomson[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]27-Jun-14[/TD]

[TD]31-Jul-14[/TD]

[TD]4-Aug-14[/TD]

[TD]22-Nov-14[/TD]

[TD]25-Sep-14[/TD]

[TD]04-Mar-15[/TD]

[TD]5.3[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Sam6[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]8-Aug-14[/TD]

[TD]24-Nov-14[/TD]

[TD]13-Oct-14[/TD]

[TD]Waiting[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Suk123[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]Parramatta[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]7-Aug-14[/TD]

[TD]22-Nov-14[/TD]

[TD]14-Oct-14[/TD]

[TD]22-Nov-14[/TD]

[TD]1.30[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]claire218[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]27-Oct-14[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]27-Oct-14[/TD]

[TD]Waiting[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Aamir Raza[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]14-Nov-14[/TD]

[TD]20-Nov-14[/TD]

[TD]14-Nov-14[/TD]

[TD]Waiting[/TD]

[TD]14-Nov-14[/TD]

[TD]Waiting[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Potatos[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]Perth[/TD]

[TD]8-Sep-14[/TD]

[TD]18-Oct-14[/TD]

[TD]21-Nov-14[/TD]

[TD]Waiting[/TD]

[TD]21-Nov-14[/TD]

[TD]Waiting[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Kenichi114[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]Perth[/TD]

[TD]28-Apr-14[/TD]

[TD]19-May-14[/TD]

[TD]4-Aug-14[/TD]

[TD]21-Nov-14[/TD]

[TD]21-Nov-14[/TD]

[TD]Waiting[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]shiffu[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]23-Jun-14[/TD]

[TD]7-Aug-14[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]5-Dec-14[/TD]

[TD]11-Dec-14[/TD]

[TD]Waiting[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Sanjeev[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]15-Aug-14[/TD]

[TD]22-Sep-14[/TD]

[TD]15-Aug-14[/TD]

[TD]2-Dec-14[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]Waiting[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]SuperOliver[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]Perth[/TD]

[TD]1-Oct-14[/TD]

[TD]1-Nov-14[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]11-Feb-15[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]jerrymouse1986[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]1-Sep-14[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]Waiting[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][TABLE=class: cms_table_cms_table, width: 100]

[TR]

[TD=class: cms_table_cms_table_xl65, width: 100]psaus[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[TD][TABLE=class: cms_table_cms_table, width: 196]

[TR]

[TD=class: cms_table_cms_table_xl65, width: 196]Restaurant manager[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[TD]Tasmania[/TD]

[TD]Melbourne[/TD]

[TD]20-Dec-14[/TD]

[TD]22-Dec-14[/TD]

[TD]23-Dec-14[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]Waiting[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]reet kb[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]perth[/TD]

[TD]perth office[/TD]

[TD]9-dec-2014[/TD]

[TD]19-jan-2015[/TD]

[TD]12-dec-2014[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]18-02-2015[/TD]

[TD]waiting[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]HellOloLoO[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]QLD[/TD]

[TD]Parramatta[/TD]

[TD]19-JUN-14[/TD]

[TD]5-AUG14[/TD]

[TD]8-AUG14[/TD]

[TD]24-NOV-14[/TD]

[TD]24-NOV-14[/TD]

[TD]waiting[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #F3F3F3]riya sijosh[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #F3F3F3]cook[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #F3F3F3]MEL[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #F3F3F3][/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #F3F3F3]13 th NOV[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #F3F3F3]14 th NOV[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #F3F3F3]26 th NOV[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #F3F3F3]awaiting[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #F3F3F3]26 th NOV-14[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #F3F3F3]waiting[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Any idea how long case officer took after provided all documents . all documents provided a month ago but still waiting ..........wait is killing elme

Heard from people saying that they can approve it the next day and in some cases they can even take a month. But make sure that you have already uploaded all the documents needs for fast processing.