187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hello Blossom

Thanks for your reply. My question was that is it normal time frame or do I have to chase the case officer? .

In further documents they only asked company agreement with head office. seems like they taking so long to read the agreement.

Thanks

Shiffu

Well it's not unheard of. I'm sure it wouldn't heart to give them a call after that time.

What do you mean by 2 years experience? If you apply under the Temporary Resident Transition Stream then you must have worked in your occupation with your employer on a 457 for 2 years before lodging your application (and the employer lodging their nomination). If you apply under the Direct Entry Stream you need to provide a positive skills assessment.

Ā 

Time frame can be several months. You have no control over which processing centre processes your application, and no processing centre is better than another.

@MaggieMay24 For the rsms there is a requirement that some occupations need two years post qualification experience. It all depends on the occupation and the qualification level though. Some people seem to get visas without it, others are refused. Immigration don't seem too consistent.

Hi everyone,

good news for all who has got visa refused because of two years requirement. Mrt has remitted application by saying that two years of exp does not required if applicant has certi 3,4 and diploma. I am posting a link of mrt decision

http://www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/sinodisp/au/cases/cth/MRTA/2014/1706.html?stem=0

my application is refused too because of two years exp policy however it is not in the law..

I am hoping for the best from mrt. I dont think all different mrt will give different decision for the same reason.

Edited by innocentguy88

All done for me now...PR Granted today. Best wishes to everyone waiting.

Ā 

Nomination applied 9-07-2014

Approved 27-11-2014

Ā 

Visa applied 07-09-2014

PR Granted 02-12-2014

Ā 

Ā 

congrats fullesky....

Ā 

did co contact to you or your employer for document or call to your working organisation.

Congrats fullesky..

Ā 

I am still waiting for my visa approval. I don't know how long should I wait. Medical all done on 18-Nov. Still got no response from CO to date. Document status not yet received. :(

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Approved 27-11-2014

Ā 

Visa applied 07-09-2014

PR Granted 02-12-2014

congrats fullesky....

Ā 

did co contact to you or your employer for document or call to your working organisation.

Ā 

Thanks Sanjeev.

The CO sent an email to me for my application on 16/10 and an email to my employer for his application on 09/10 and 18/11.

We did not use a MA

Congrats fullesky..

Ā 

I am still waiting for my visa approval. I don't know how long should I wait. Medical all done on 18-Nov. Still got no response from CO to date. Document status not yet received. :(

Ā 

Thanks Mgie, This waiting game is very stressing, your visa shouldn't be far away.

It does take the medicals 1-2 weeks to be finalized by the doctor before sent to Immi.

Hi Fullesky,

Ā 

Yes very stressing indeed.

Ā 

The medical was finalized / sent to the department on 20-Nov. Just wondering because we were given 28 days to comply this, CO will get to it closer to the deadline?

Ā 

Thanks.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks Mgie, This waiting game is very stressing, your visa shouldn't be far away.

It does take the medicals 1-2 weeks to be finalized by the doctor before sent to Immi.

Has anyone got there visa approved yet that lodged in the visa part in August?? My nomination was approved November 4th and still no word from immigration. The visa was lodged August 22nd and still says processing. Any idea's!? I'm getting stressed now I see most people get there visa approved a few weeks after the nomination is approved, I'm kinda worried now:( thanks for any suggestions!:)

Has anyone got there visa approved yet that lodged in the visa part in August?? My nomination was approved November 4th and still no word from immigration. The visa was lodged August 22nd and still says processing. Any idea's!? I'm getting stressed now I see most people get there visa approved a few weeks after the nomination is approved, I'm kinda worried now:( thanks for any suggestions!:)

hi zeena

i am on same problem, nomination get approved on 24 still waiting for visa ! Everyone is getting approved together except few of us! Veey unlucky at the moment.

Don"t panic we all are on same boat and soon we will get it!!:)

hi zeena

i am on same problem, nomination get approved on 24 still waiting for visa ! Everyone is getting approved together except few of us! Veey unlucky at the moment.

Don"t panic we all are on same boat and soon we will get it!!:)

Ā 

It's very stressful!!! Hope it's approved for us both before xmas!!!

Ā 

Approved 27-11-2014

Ā 

Visa applied 07-09-2014

PR Granted 02-12-2014

Ā 

Congratz fullesky.. M waiting....:arghh:

Well it's not unheard of. I'm sure it wouldn't heart to give them a call after that time.

Ā 

Dear Blossom,

Thanks for the advise previously. I have got nomination approved today. Documents are ready for visa application. Just wondering how long does it take in normal and decision ready file?

Many Thanks

Shiffu

Hi all, getting impatient now, as I'm sure you all are.

Nomination applied 26th August and I applied for the visa 3rd Sep.

not heard anything yet and probably won't for a while, but I'm addicted to this thread. I know I need to just be patient!

has anyone who applied in August heard anything yet?