187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi,

Does anybody know, how long the mrt cases takes to open these days.

Applied in april 2014.

visa subclass was 187 rsms.

is there any way out to get the result quickly?

The mrt can take a year to open your case. I think they are a bit quicker than that at the moment, but they can't be hurried. Maybe start a new thread on mrt timelines?

hi everyone,

anyone got any idea which dates they are processing now?

Any new timeline??

anyone got nomination approval or visa approval please post your timeline.. dates ..!!

thanks

The mrt can take a year to open your case. I think they are a bit quicker than that at the moment, but they can't be hurried. Maybe start a new thread on mrt timelines?

hi there, I wanted to know that I applied nomination and visa from Victoria Regional. I got acknowledgement letter from VIC office. Is that means my file will be processed through VIC office?

I am seeing in this forum that some people who applied nomination when I applied and some who applied me, they both got their nomination decision. I haven't heard anything yet.

Probably as you know, I have applied nomination and visa file both at same time. Do you think it is taking long because of that?

thanks

Edited by sagar21

hi there, I wanted to know that I applied nomination and visa from Victoria Regional. I got acknowledgement letter from VIC office. Is that means my file will be processed through VIC office?

I am seeing in this forum that some people who applied nomination when I applied and some who applied me, they both got their nomination decision. I haven't heard anything yet.

Probably as you know, I have applied nomination and visa file both at same time. Do you think it is taking long because of that?

thanks

The rsms is processed very oddly. There are not orderly queues like with other visas. It's a bit if a lucky dip if yours gets picked out first. Some jobs they process first etc. Just sit tight.

to everyone asking for 2 yrs exp req...... if you have completed your main courses (2 years)by default( nt RPL) you wont need any exp... if u modify anything later by doing cert 4 or diploma u will be busted... to confirms ask pplz around you who got PR .....

to everyone asking for 2 yrs exp req...... if you have completed your main courses (2 years)by default( nt RPL) you wont need any exp... if u modify anything later by doing cert 4 or diploma u will be busted... to confirms ask pplz around you who got PR .....

Sorry mate but i don't agree with you. I did 2 year full time study and i have cert iv too (not rpl) still i got refusal.

One of my friends got his PR and he also has the same qualification. Without 2 years experience. So yeah... Its just a rumour i believe..

Sorry mate but i don't agree with you. I did 2 year full time study and i have cert iv too (not rpl) still i got refusal.

One of my friends got his PR and he also has the same qualification. Without 2 years experience. So yeah... Its just a rumour i believe..

Hi Mate,

I think your friend may be had his/her skill assessment done that can be the reason they did not ask for experience.

Hi Mate,

I think your friend may be had his/her skill assessment done that can be the reason they did not ask for experience.

No mate, he got only provisional TRA. He didn't do skill assessment. His case was exactly the same as mine. I hv been unlucky i would say...

One more thing i want to add up here that one of my friend who did the cert iv from the same institute got his visa 187. However he applied before the policy but its not the matter of policy its the matter of cert iv.

Sorry Mate,

As u have explained any visa application applied after 22 may 2013 is subjected to this policy change which is saying that trade occupation with certificate 4 need two year experience or skill assessment that's why u got refusal.

Sorry Mate,

As u have explained any visa application applied after 22 may 2013 is subjected to this policy change which is saying that trade occupation with certificate 4 need two year experience or skill assessment that's why u got refusal.

hi there,

I have diploma qualification. Is that policy apply on me as well. I do not have any experience.

Thanks

Just an update of our timeline so far

RCB Application Submitted 8th April

RCB Approved 16th April

Nomination Application Submitted 30th April

Nomination Approved 29th April

187 Application submitted 29th May

All documents on checklist attached to application 29th May

Medicals done 10th June

Now playing the waiting game and hoping our application will be looked at soon. Anybody else with a similar timeline? How long after you submitted an application with all documentation and medicals was your application approved?

Just an update of our timeline so far

RCB Application Submitted 8th April

RCB Approved 16th April

Nomination Application Submitted 30th April

Nomination Approved 29th April

187 Application submitted 29th May

All documents on checklist attached to application 29th May

Medicals done 10th June

Now playing the waiting game and hoping our application will be looked at soon. Anybody else with a similar timeline? How long after you submitted an application with all documentation and medicals was your application approved?

Hi lr Johnson

Can u plz tell me which centre did u lodge, and occupation

I lodged at perth on 9th of may 2014 only nomination

Hello, I have done Certiii and DIploma of Buidling and Construction and hold IELTS 7 each, nominated occupation is bricklayer, also have a job offer in western australia, could you please advise if I need any work experience to lodge RSMS. Thanks

Hi lr Johnson

Can u plz tell me which centre did u lodge, and occupation

I lodged at perth on 9th of may 2014 only nomination

Hi We have lodged in Melbourne and profession is IT. Hoping for a quick turn around but I think we are just wishful thinking.

Hi,

can I please know where was your RCB lodged. Your approval came really quick.

cheers

Hi We have lodged in Melbourne and profession is IT. Hoping for a quick turn around but I think we are just wishful thinking.

Thanks for sharing that info. I m sure everyone is on the same page when it comes being patient, after all it's our future we are trying to make. Wish u good luck

We lodged it in Gippsland Victoria. I thought the nomination was approved quickly too. Hopefully the application goes the same way. I've never been good at being patient and waiting.

hi there,

I have diploma qualification. Is that policy apply on me as well. I do not have any experience.

Thanks

You never know whats gonna happen... Me and my friend are the latest example of it. I applied in dec 2013 n got refusal. He applied in feb 2014 got PR. We both didn't have experience but cert iv.

so very hard to make statement. I think its all about your luck.

Sorry Mate,

Yeah i understand but if this is the case then can anyone make me understand that why my friend got approval, while he didn't hv experience.

G,Day everyone I am going to apply 187 visa my occupation is cafe manager and my employer is in Darwin.

Can anyone tell me what are the requirements for Northen territory RCB.

Do I need skill assessment under direct entry stream.

Any information much appreciated.

Goodluck to everyone to achieve their future goal.