187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

I applied as QA Manager. melbourne processing center, DRC.

The processing time is totally unpredictable as a friend of mine has got his visa granted in just 2 weeks, even though he was not decision ready. However, I have heard someone in Queensland has been waited for 11 months and still waiting. Did you apply through MA? If so I would say try to get your MA to call immi to find out what's going on as you have already been waiting more than the standard processing time. Mine one is processed at melbourne, and actually the occupation is multimedia designer. Someone mentioned before that the processing speed vary depends on occupation but I'm not sure.

Best of luck

Hi Guys need some help here

I lodged my nomination and visa on 7 Oct last year (DRC @ Perth office as Mec Engineer) and get a letter (Correspondence related to transaction sent) from DIAC today. Does that mean I got a CO now?

So they were asking you about payment? If so, no, that doesn't mean you have a co.

Hi Friends, After waiting that long finally I made a call to my co and ask about the processing. Believe me she was sooo nice and she explained everything to me. She called me today and asked for my Ielts and VAC2 for my hubby. I think it was worth making a call. Because she said she will soon gi

hello i applied as a cook in fast serving cafe their is no sitting area but we meet all the requirment of anzco i applied nomination in may 2013 my MA told me to do assesment from silverman solution so it can help my case they gave us positive result i am still waiting for any news from immi does that assesment helps in nomination?

hello i applied as a cook in fast serving cafe their is no sitting area but we meet all the requirment of anzco i applied nomination in may 2013 my MA told me to do assesment from silverman solution so it can help my case they gave us positive result i am still waiting for any news from immi does that assesment helps in nomination?

If there is no sitting area then that counts as a take away. Sponsorship is not available for take away shops.

Here is my time line Rcb applied 20 sep 2013Rcb approved 21 oct 2013Visa and nomination applied 22 oct 2013Parramata officeStill waiting. No CO allocated yetPlease can anyone tell me how much time they r taking these days?

hi Sbir,

i applied 12th Oct 2013 through Parramata office.its nearly 4months now.no reply yet.my MA told me normal processing times are 3 to 6 months.hopefully waiting..:arghh: