187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi Brar

do you mind me asking, what additional de facto docs did your CO request and what did you send? I'm applying for a 186 and exactly the same has happened to me. We submitted updated info this morning.

thank you

It was a decleration from both of us and some photos with family and friend, and our co called us this morning and asked few questions abt our relation ...it was like an interview......few minutes after that she granted visa ....

Thanks Brar and congrats on your visa.

We had already submitted declarations, so we just sent some photos/flight tickets, joint bank and bills and information on our wedding in 3 weeks. Hopefully that will all be enough!!

Thanks Isabel ! Hopefully ull get ur visa this week

My PR granted today 11.12.13

Below are some information for your all:

- Nomination and Visa Application: 01.10.2013

- RCB approved: 18.10.2013

- Asking for my health check: 20.11.2013.

- My Health check done in Parramatta: 28.11.2013

- Nomination approved: 10.12.2013

- Visa granted: 11.12.2013

Notes: I applied for 4 people (my wife+ 2 children), my job: structural engineer.

Great Christmas present, good luck for everyone. Merry Christmas and Happy new Year.

HI there

can you please share time line and trade please

Thanks

10/06/13:RSMS + RCB applied offshore

Melbourne processing center

29/10/13: RCB "granted"

no news. We have to leave the country at the

end of January (end of bridging visa) and wait

offshore.

Hi there

Can you please tell me which trade you are in ? have Diac asked for two years experience ?[

Thanks

QUOTE=DerekWang;1936383192]Just got a letter from CO. Asked for e medical.

Hi blossom79,

Hope you are well.I have one query if you can help me please is I have applied for 187 in june dr in Melbourne chef so what I am concern is if my file been rejected bcoz of two years experience can I still apply for 187 onshore after my completing two years experience as I have my T R visa up to sep 2014 if yes what are the changes I have to face to re apply which like I have heard that for rsms visa you need your skill assessment done ,like that. I would like to tell you my profile as well I have done two years diploma in pastry with certificate 3 & 4 .had one year part time experience in my trade while I was studying and one years full time experience in my trade as pastry chef so still continuing my job as I have applied for 187 .so my query is that any other visa can I qualify for ?

Thanks in advance

Manoj

Hi everyone . I have been following the posts for long time and now I Would like to share my timeline and the good news .

03/2012-RCB applied

05/2012-RCB requested more documents

07/2012-changing in RSMS visa qualification and IELTS requirements

10/2012-RCB approved

12/2012-Nomination applied

25/04/2013-Visa applied

29/04/2013-nomination approved

29/05/2013-requested more documents

16/07/2013-VISA GRANTED.

Low risk country DR Parramatta office

I cannot explain in words how happy I am. I understand how frustrating the waiting time especially on the final stages is. Deserve all the best to everyone.

hi luck, I m new to this form. Can u plz give me some info about the time taken after u submitted the Requested documents for Visa File. My nomination has approved in Sep and new co asked for more documents on 12/11/13. My agent has already Submitted Documents on 19/11. After that no news. I m verrrry frustrated. Thanks in advance

Hi Simran

the thing is sometimes the CO will leave for holiday. Therefore you have no choice but to wait. They dont care how long you need to wait and how frustrated you are. You`d better to give them a call to figure out whats going on. Dont worry too much.

Parramatta office is fair efficient and WA is not just wait a while.

Hi Tyler, First of all thank u for reply. I called Immigration 3 times. Every time they have only one answer "everything seems to be alright here in file" they said CO is still on my case. The only thing I m frustrated is 99% applicants get there visa within few days after nomination or once there visa file is open. My M agent said don't worry. I m not worried it's already 1 year. I applied 12/12.. Any how I m waiting... Have to... Best of luck to me... Thanks once again

Edited by simran

Hello Tyler,

yes I have noticed that. I am so frustrated now!! What about Derek Wang? He said that he received a CO last week - 4/12/2013 and he applied a week before me on the 6/08/2013. Mine should be on the way and I should have received a CO but I haven't heard anything yesterday and today. It is starting to be a bit too long for a DRC. I am starting to feel robbed having paying that much of money to still wait that long!!!

That really not fair when I see people who lodged after have already been granted their visa!!! Derek Wang, where did you lodged your application? Parramatta or Perth?

To Carine,

no idea mate! MA did everything for me.My MA is in Perth,My employer is in Perth and My RCB is through WA. I'm assuming mine is through the Perth office.

The nomination was approved on last Wednesday(04/12/13) and The CO asked for e-medical on the same day afternoon.

I did my e-medical on this Tuesday(10/12/13).

I'll keep you guys posted if anything happens.

Edited by DerekWang

lodged the RCB on 21/06/2013 -> RCB was approved on 01/08/2013 -> nomination and visa lodged on 06/08/2013 -> nomination was approved on 04/12/2013

Does any one know when the visa can be approved after the nomination?

My ma told me that it could take from a few days to a few months?!!

FYI, mine is 187 in Perth.

That`s wired. coz Derek submitted in Aug