Anyone coming to the Sunshine Coast?

Guest sklinky

Guest jimboodee2

I Wished Thats Where I Want To Go ... Not For Some Time Yet. Still Convincing Oh. How Are You Enjoying It.. R U Glad You Made The Move

Guest sklinky

Oh yes!!! Believe me it's worth all the stress!!! LOVING every minute!!! Sorry to rub it in, you will be here one day, good luck!!!! Hope all goes quickly for you!!

Guest coachgirl

hi there,

we have just moved here, staying in the cotton tree area, its fab,

cheers,

judith,brendan and family

Guest hughesfamily

we are coming to the sunshine coast for a month in august to look at schools and houses. any suggestions or want to meet up?

Guest sklinky
Hi,

We are staying at Sippy Downs.

Hi there,

how are you finding it? Have you got jobs and a house sorted?

Guest sklinky
we are coming to the sunshine coast for a month in august to look at schools and houses. any suggestions or want to meet up?

Hi Hughes Family,

We should meet up when you get here. I can give you a hand with house hunting, good schools, good areas etc. If you want any info please email me on sklinky@live.co.uk

Hope to speak to you soon,

sklinky

www.emigratesunshinecoast.com

Guest sklinky
hi there,

we have just moved here, staying in the cotton tree area, its fab,

cheers,

judith,brendan and family

Have you settled in Ok? Found jobs and somewhere to live?

Hope you are enjoying the great lifestyle!!!

We are in Alex at the moment so should get together!!! It's not far!!

sklinky

Our emigration to the Sunshine Coast Australia

Guest Tam1970
Hi there,

how are you finding it? Have you got jobs and a house sorted?

Hi sklinky,

I am loving it.:smile:

Me and OH are working and we are staying with her family at the moment in a house with a decent sized garden for our soon to be 2 year old son to run around mad.:smile:

I am working not far from were you stay.

What about yourself? are you working?

How did you qualify to immigrate?

My OH is Australian and I got in through a partnership visa.

Guest sklinky
Hi sklinky,

I am loving it.:smile:

Me and OH are working and we are staying with her family at the moment in a house with a decent sized garden for our soon to be 2 year old son to run around mad.:smile:

I am working not far from were you stay.

What about yourself? are you working?

How did you qualify to immigrate?

My OH is Australian and I got in through a partnership visa.

Hi there,

I am working in Mooloolaba for a real estate company and my husband is a panel beater so he got us here!! He is working in Caloundra.

We are renting in Alex until our house is built in Bli Bli which hopefully should be mid August!! Can't wait ot get into the house, it feels like it's taken forever to build!!!

Where are you working?

Fancy meeting up?

Guest Bebe

Hi,

I havent posted many messages as OH sudden health problems last year have delayed (I hope not trashed) our application for a PR visa.:no:

I've been offered a job at Nambour Hospital which I hope to be starting in Nov this year.

We are looking at areas on the web but any info regarding good primary schools (2 girls aged 4 and 8) and areas to live would be hughly helpful.

Most importantly we will be up for meeting people and making fiends ( sorry I mean friends LOL). Hope to be able to join you out there soon:v_SPIN:

Stacy

Guest Tam1970
Hi there,

I am working in Mooloolaba for a real estate company and my husband is a panel beater so he got us here!! He is working in Caloundra.

We are renting in Alex until our house is built in Bli Bli which hopefully should be mid August!! Can't wait ot get into the house, it feels like it's taken forever to build!!!

Where are you working?

Fancy meeting up?

I am working next to the Quarry at Bli Bli & Nambour roundabout.

Would love to meet up, It would have to be child friendly though for our son.

Should see if we can get other people to come.

Were is handy for you to meet up?

Guest Tam1970
Hi,

I havent posted many messages as OH sudden health problems last year have delayed (I hope not trashed) our application for a PR visa.:no:

I've been offered a job at Nambour Hospital which I hope to be starting in Nov this year.

We are looking at areas on the web but any info regarding good primary schools (2 girls aged 4 and 8) and areas to live would be hughly helpful.

Most importantly we will be up for meeting people and making fiends ( sorry I mean friends LOL). Hope to be able to join you out there soon:v_SPIN:

Stacy

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your OH hope they are feeling better?

Def meet up when you get over here.

Sorry can't help you on the primary schools as our son will be 2 this month and we have only recently got him into kindergarten.

Good Luck

Guest Trace

Hi, we have just been to Mooloolaba and loved it so are hoping to move there shortly - depending on OH work situation, would love to hear off other 'poms' in the area as feeling a little lonely at the mo and finding everything a little daunting!:smile:

Hi sklinky were coming out on august 17 to validate visas , Still cant sell house, fingers crossed viewing later today. We will be staying on bribie island,cant wait ,i love my fishing. Skippers canal is at the bottom of accomadation garden, excstacy.

Guest Working to fish
Hi sklinky were coming out on august 17 to validate visas , Still cant sell house, fingers crossed viewing later today. We will be staying on bribie island,cant wait ,i love my fishing. Skippers canal is at the bottom of accomadation garden, excstacy.

You cant go wrong staying at bribie the fishing is great ,you have moreton bay ,pumicestone passage right on your door step .I live just up the road and fish there all the time .

we have been here comeing up 6 months and love it.

eddie,tina

we are pretty new to the sunshine coast too some friends of mine live in pelican waters we went to see them the other day it looked lovely we also went to a bbq at Buderim which is also nice

We live in the Glasshouse Mountains - Beerwah - today we drove up to Maleny which was about ten mins away and it is absolutely gorgeous it may be a bit too far out from Nambour for you but Nambour itself seems really nice and has excellent property prices plus you are still only 20 - 30 mins from the beach

You cant go wrong staying at bribie the fishing is great ,you have moreton bay ,pumicestone passage right on your door step .I live just up the road and fish there all the time .

we have been here comeing up 6 months and love it.

eddie,tina

yeah i would reccomend bribie too we went there a few weeks ago and it was a lovely beach the houses looked nice too seemed to have every thing you would need - a bit nearer to Brisbane too - there is plenty of work on the sunshine coast itself though so dont worry about that

Well, we have just arrived on the sunshine coast. :jiggy: We got here on Saturday morning and are staying in Caloundra for a few weeks until we find a more permanent rental. Its all a bit bewildering at the moment, not knowing anyone, getting over the jet lag and it all feels like a dream...... I think we'll just treat it as a holiday for two or three weeks then try and settle into a more normal way of life .... but whats normal eh? I think the kids are going to be fine they keep asking when the sun is going to shine. Had kangaroo for our tea tonight and my lad loved it. Personally, i don't think i'll bother with it again. Anyway i'll stop waffling now.....i'm still in a daze:unsure:. But if there is going to be any get togethers, let us know, don't want the kids getting restless.

Paul

Guest Scarletfever
Well, we have just arrived on the sunshine coast. We got here on Saturday morning and are staying in Caloundra for a few weeks until we find a more permanent rental. Its all a bit bewildering at the moment, not knowing anyone, getting over the jet lag and it all feels like a dream...... I think we'll just treat it as a holiday for two or three weeks then try and settle into a more normal way of life .... but whats normal eh? I think the kids are going to be fine they keep asking when the sun is going to shine. Had kangaroo for our tea tonight and my lad loved it. Personally, i don't think i'll bother with it again. Anyway i'll stop waffling now.....i'm still in a daze:unsure:. But if there is going to be any get togethers, let us know, don't want the kids getting restless.

Paul

Congratulations on getting there Paul. Loads of great people up there as you already know. They're bound to help you settle in well and probably get you drunk without even asking!! :biglaugh:

Archived