190 visa lodged in September

AdvinS

Hi all, 

We applied for 190 visa on 12th august from onshore, got our invite on 6th sept and we paid and responded for the invite on 15th sept after completing our health check up. Immediately we were granted the bridging visa. We have uploaded all the necessary documents but we have not been assigned a case officer yet. Could someone pls help us on this... thanks. 

If you've uploaded all the documents and completed the health check, then you may never hear when you are assigned a case office.  Your first news may be the decision on your visa application.  Since you only applied less than 3 weeks ago, you will likely still have several weeks (or perhaps a few months) to wait still.

On 10/3/2017 at 11:27, AdvinS said:

Hi all, 

We applied for 190 visa on 12th august from onshore, got our invite on 6th sept and we paid and responded for the invite on 15th sept after completing our health check up. Immediately we were granted the bridging visa. We have uploaded all the necessary documents but we have not been assigned a case officer yet. Could someone pls help us on this... thanks. 

Hello AdvinS,

If you don't mind, what occupation you applied in your EOI? I submit my EOI SUBCLASS 190 State NSW )on 29/8/2017 Occupation Computer systems and network engineer (ANZSCO 263111), my aimed points are 60. So far i didn't receive any response or invitation. Can you please share your details such as occupation and points and date of the invitation and date of submitting EOI?

Thanks and Good Luck.

Moh.

Hi Moh, 

we submitted the Eoi on 17th august, under software engineer 261313 category, with 60 points, for Victoria under subclass 190 and got our invite on 6th of September. I have no idea why it's delayed fir you. Hope you get it soon. 

Vin

On 04/10/2017 at 08:38, MaggieMay24 said:

If you've uploaded all the documents and completed the health check, then you may never hear when you are assigned a case office.  Your first news may be the decision on your visa application.  Since you only applied less than 3 weeks ago, you will likely still have several weeks (or perhaps a few months) to wait still.

Hi Maggie, 

thanks for your reply. We shall definitely wait for a positive reply. 

Regards

vin

18 hours ago, mgalal257 said:

Hello AdvinS,

If you don't mind, what occupation you applied in your EOI? I submit my EOI SUBCLASS 190 State NSW )on 29/8/2017 Occupation Computer systems and network engineer (ANZSCO 263111), my aimed points are 60. So far i didn't receive any response or invitation. Can you please share your details such as occupation and points and date of the invitation and date of submitting EOI?

Thanks and Good Luck.

Moh.

Hi Moh, 

we submitted EOI for 190 visa for Victoria, under category software engineer 261313 on 17th august and got our invite on 6th September. Even we had 60 points. I have no idea why it's delayed. I wish you get the invite soon. But in the mean time make sure u get other essential documents(Pcc) ready. And also once u get your invite generate a Hap Id and complete your health checks and then go ahead, as our friends said it fastens the process. All the best. 

Regards

vin

• 4 weeks later...