Anyone want some goats?

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest The Pom Queen

Just arrived back from my latest treatment in oncology to find our goats had escaped. We turned on to the drive and they were all there laid at the gate.

@cerberus isn't amused. I think they are very clever and I've trained them well lol

71a5b5af6cb530de73e89f71dbd1b428.jpg

626d0c0285c1d678da91c1344c16f319.jpg

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

Heh agree with Tink. They are jumpers and climbers and will escape most paddocks unless the fencing is really high and nothing close to help them clear it. And don't get me started on that they'll eat! Looking at your fencing, you may need to improve it on the paddock they are in else this will be a regular occurrence. 

There is pretty much nothing a goat won't scoff given a chance :rolleyes:xD

Guest The Pom Queen
1 hour ago, snifter said:

Heh agree with Tink. They are jumpers and climbers and will escape most paddocks unless the fencing is really high and nothing close to help them clear it. And don't get me started on that they'll eat! Looking at your fencing, you may need to improve it on the paddock they are in else this will be a regular occurrence. 

There is pretty much nothing a goat won't scoff given a chance :rolleyes:xD

That wasn't even the paddock they were in @snifter they had to go through a 6 ft fence followed by two more fences like the front. I think they just missed me. One even had flowers in its mouth, now isn't that sweet.

• 2 months later...