485 graduation visa

Jraff88

Hi,

I would need some advice regarding my 485 graduating visa. I applied for it last months and I got an email back stating it's been refused, I was stressed and did not a apply for a federal police check. 

Can I apply for the visa again as it has been refused? I have applied for the federal police check and it should come through in the next few days. Otherwise, could you advise me on what other options I have got. 

Thank you,

James 

18 hours ago, Jraff88 said:

Hi,

I would need some advice regarding my 485 graduating visa. I applied for it last months and I got an email back stating it's been refused, I was stressed and did not a apply for a federal police check. 

Can I apply for the visa again as it has been refused? I have applied for the federal police check and it should come through in the next few days. Otherwise, could you advise me on what other options I have got. 

Thank you,

James 

It depends on what visa you currently hold.

After having already wasted an application fee, you may be well advised to seek some professional advice.