How a indian nurse can migrate to Australia

Dddd

I am going to do my graduation in nursing from India a four year degree course my maternal uncle is well settled in Australia . And a permanent resident there for nearly 4 years . If I took 2 year experience in India and then want to go to australia to do job as a nurse .How much money my maternal uncle has to pay as both my assurer and sponsor ? And may I help him in paying the money ? And in how much time I will become eligible for applying PR in Australia?

2 hours ago, Dddd said:

I am going to do my graduation in nursing from India a four year degree course my maternal uncle is well settled in Australia . And a permanent resident there for nearly 4 years . If I took 2 year experience in India and then want to go to australia to do job as a nurse .How much money my maternal uncle has to pay as both my assurer and sponsor ? And may I help him in paying the money ? And in how much time I will become eligible for applying PR in Australia?

You uncle would not pay anything as an assurer or sponsor. You would need to apply for a skills visa, which involves a skills assessment, IELTS (or similar), medical and police check., and pay the associated fees.

You will also need to register with AHPRA  before you can work there as a nurse. 

See www.border.gov.au for the details of the visa and the fee. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Nemesis said:

You uncle would not pay anything as an assurer or sponsor. You would need to apply for a skills visa, which involves a skills assessment, IELTS (or similar), medical and police check., and pay the associated fees.

You will also need to register with AHPRA  before you can work there as a nurse. 

See www.border.gov.au for the details of the visa and the fee. 

Thank you sir for your help 

But one more thing how much I have to pay for that associated fees 'that you mentioned above ' . Can you please give me a estimate about that fees ?

4 hours ago, Dddd said:

Thank you sir for your help 

But one more thing how much I have to pay for that associated fees 'that you mentioned above ' . Can you please give me a estimate about that fees ?

You'll have to check the relevant sites.

www.border.gov.au for the visa fee, ANMACX for the skills assessment, AHPRA for registration fees etc

• Like 1

On 8/2/2017 at 11:42, VERYSTORMY said:

You don't need any involvement from your uncle. You can apply for an independent skilled visa.

Look at border.gov.au and the 189 visa

1 hour ago, VERYSTORMY said:

The price for you alone is $3670 for the visa. In addition, you will need a skills assessment - somewhere in the region of $800, an English test such as ILETS a couple of hundred and police and medical checks about another three hundred.

Thank you for your help sir 

No, you only need it once. But, do be aware I believe for nursing you need to take the academic version as part of the skills assessment. Though if you need additional points and cant get the with the academic test as it is harder, you can do the academic for the skills assessment and then the general for points