CHECKLIST

On 28/07/2017 at 15:22, JUSTIN RAMANI said:

Hi All

I'm new to this site, and need some expert person advice on how to fill up Form 47A, must i include my Wife name and my 2 Daughters who is 24 and 18 in that form?.

Seriously can someone HELP me.

Thanking you in anticipation.

What visa are you applying for?

This is a complex visa which doesn't appear on the forum often, as a result I would highly recommend you get proffessional advice from a registered migration agent. Adding children over the age of 18 is also very complex, particularly one aged 24 and would on its own need help from an agent. 

Hi

I've done all that accounts and profit and loss statement and also paid the Visa fees, now medical and police check on way and i presumed its final and approved only form filling is so complex. Correct me if wrong, after paying Visa fees and medical check is it means approved on DIBP site?

Confused!!!

No not all. There are lots more areas. In fact one of the huge areas is from your original post. Getting a daughter accepted who is 24 is extremely difficult. 

All I can say again is that this is a very complex visa. There are literally thousands of sub clauses of rules that are not published on the web site. I would strongly urge you to consult a proffessional. 

Guest The Pom Queen
2 hours ago, Alan Collett said:

PS.   It is unwise to upload a form which contains personal information to a public website ...

Unless I'm missing something Alan the form is blank.

Guest The Pom Queen
9 minutes ago, Alan Collett said:

The one I'm looking at has information included.

Best regards.

Strange this is what I have

IMG_2892.PNG

I will delete it anyway just in case

Yes, I agreed is unwise, but I'm stuck, anyway when the time of application before Queensland and DIBP invite me, my Daughter was 23, now after paid the Visa is only now when we need to submit the form, I'm confused with the form. 

Sorry for the uploading of form.

Pls advice.

Thanks

1 minute ago, JUSTIN RAMANI said:

Yes, I agreed is unwise, but I'm stuck, anyway when the time of application before Queensland and DIBP invite me, my Daughter was 23, now after paid the Visa is only now when we need to submit the form, I'm confused with the form. 

Sorry for the uploading of form.

Pls advice.

Thanks

I recommend instructing a registered migration agent who is experienced with this type of visa.

Best regards.