457 cook new changes

Jbms

The fact that you have been granted a subclass 457 visa for only 18 months has nothing to do with the recent changes. Either the company nominated you for 18 month or you are sponsored by a new business.

In regards to RSMS, you can apply at any time if you meet the skill requirement for your occupation.

hi appreciate for your reply . so after 1.5 years would I able to apply for ens or I have to choose different path now ?

with the RSMS lot of confusion my  migration agent is  saying if you don't get visa before march 2018 you will have to withdraw your file or prove 3 years experience in the field .

as I have studied in Australia for 5 years am I eligible for English exemption for RSMS ? 

29 minutes ago, Jbms said:

hi appreciate for your reply . so after 1.5 years would I able to apply for ens or I have to choose different path now ?

with the RSMS lot of confusion my  migration agent is  saying if you don't get visa before march 2018 you will have to withdraw your file or prove 3 years experience in the field .

as I have studied in Australia for 5 years am I eligible for English exemption for RSMS ? 

I am unable to provide detailed advice based on a two line post in a public forum. 

1 hour ago, Raul Senise said:

I am unable to provide detailed advice based on a two line post in a public forum. 

Hi Raul.

sorry to bother you...i am from different forum but i saw your profile so i thought i will take your opinion.

i applied 186 ENS TRT (cook) on 2/09/2016 both visa and nomination.

last week immigration officer visit my workplace but i was not there because as per roster my shift start in evening.

they asked couple of questions to my manager regarding training benchmark,pay slip & roster.

My manager started his role from December 2016 so he don't know about previous training benchmark so he simply said to immigration officer that he dont know who took the training and who paid for it. so my question is do i need to worry about after this kind of answer given to immi officer??

appreciate your opinion.

Thanks

14 hours ago, eli87 said:

Hi Raul.

sorry to bother you...i am from different forum but i saw your profile so i thought i will take your opinion.

i applied 186 ENS TRT (cook) on 2/09/2016 both visa and nomination.

last week immigration officer visit my workplace but i was not there because as per roster my shift start in evening.

they asked couple of questions to my manager regarding training benchmark,pay slip & roster.

My manager started his role from December 2016 so he don't know about previous training benchmark so he simply said to immigration officer that he dont know who took the training and who paid for it. so my question is do i need to worry about after this kind of answer given to immi officer??

appreciate your opinion.

Thanks

It will depend on exactly what was asked and responded during the site visit. 

The company may receive a request to provide clarification or further information.

3 hours ago, Raul Senise said:

It will depend on exactly what was asked and responded during the site visit. 

The company may receive a request to provide clarification or further information.

Thanks Raul for your reply.

just one last question what happened in most of d cases like mine.

how I will take positive or negative??

Because my friends saying immigration won't granted this kind of files.

immigration didn't ask for any clarification or more information.

do I need to inform them that they spoke with wrong person 

or any other solutions???

Thanks your help in advance.

Eli.