Fork lift truck licences

Waitingawhile

Hi OH is a warehouse supervisor could anyone shed any light on whether his forklift truck licences wil count for anything or as we suspect diddly squat-if this is the case does anyone know of how you go about getting the relevant liceces quickly -we will be based in or near to Mandurah

cheers:err:

Hi,

we are in Perth, and my hubby's f/l licence means nothing, but all he has to do to renew it is to take the one day course more than the three days...Google Australia about this, but there isn't anything you can do till you get here...

And just to pre warn you WA does mean WAIT A WHILE, they are not in a hurry here...

Good Luck...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest whiskeyonesix

Warehousing/FLT work is getting harder to get due to the economy slowing down. My advice would be to get the FLT licence done, then phone around as many recruitment agencies as possible and get on their lists.

There's not many that offer permanent work ( and if there are, I've not found them!) but at least its something while your OH looks around.

Jobs are getting fewer because of the slowdown, but there's still work here. I can give you the number of the agency I'm registered with if you like.

Tom.

Archived