BVB

JING

HI ALL, since most of applicants have problem with a BVB application, I just wonder why the Gv want to keep the applicants in Australia during the visa processing?

I have lodged a visa application in Australia, my current visa will be expired on 10th of June, and I want to leave Australia for visiting my family on 8th of June,

Can I stay oversea and wait for my visa to be granted and then I can come back to Australia ? Please help!

On 5/27/2017 at 17:34, JING said:

HI ALL, since most of applicants have problem with a BVB application, I just wonder why the Gv want to keep the applicants in Australia during the visa processing?

I have lodged a visa application in Australia, my current visa will be expired on 10th of June, and I want to leave Australia for visiting my family on 8th of June,

Can I stay oversea and wait for my visa to be granted and then I can come back to Australia ? Please help!

Generally there is no issue with applying for a BVB.

17 hours ago, JING said:

I applied 457, do you know if it is OK?

It is OK,  457 can be granted wherever you are. Bear in mind that if a 457 is refused when you are offshore, you lose your AAT review rights. From what you have posted, applying for a Bridging B is your best strategy.