HELP Not strictly pomsinoz related either

AnxiousMum

I am starting to stress more and more about moving to OZ, my job is getting worse, we havent even been to OZ to visit yet, still got another 8 months to go. What if I dont like it? All that money wasted, I know its still a holiday but all this research could be for nothing.

To top all this off, my 7 year old son is going into hospital tomorrow to have a tooth out!!! Feeling very stressed, and really want to have an Indian Takeaway (have to eat when stressed). Someone please talk me out of getting a takeaway quick!!!:arghh:

Guest stockies

You dont need an Indian, Chill have a glass of wine go into your bedroom lock the door ( bet ya think im gonna say something naughty ) !! and SCRRRRREEEEEEEAAAAAAMMMMMMMM !!!!

Trust me you will feel loads better, make sure you down the glass of wine in one !!!!!!!!!

Claire. XX

Nah, Mum, down the bottle in one instead!!! :biglaugh::biglaugh:

As our wise friend Ferris would say, " 'The question isn't "What are we going to do?' The question is 'What aren't we going to do?' " We all have moments where the Oz idea seems crazy, but tomorrow will seem better.

Hope your little one's tooth op goes well. I'm sure a visit from the tooth fairy will cheer him up later on!

Best wishes

Mrs Tyke xx

I am starting to stress more and more about moving to OZ, my job is getting worse, we havent even been to OZ to visit yet, still got another 8 months to go. What if I dont like it? All that money wasted, I know its still a holiday but all this research could be for nothing.

To top all this off, my 7 year old son is going into hospital tomorrow to have a tooth out!!! Feeling very stressed, and really want to have an Indian Takeaway (have to eat when stressed). Someone please talk me out of getting a takeaway quick!!!:arghh:

How can your time be waisted????? Look at all your new fabulous friends!!!! go the curry nothing like a good curry!!! and wine plenty of wine (this week they say its good for you so is chocolate so stock up). Hope your sons ok

all the best

Geoffrey

How can your time be waisted????? Look at all your new fabulous friends!!!! go the curry nothing like a good curry!!! and wine plenty of wine (this week they say its good for you so is chocolate so stock up). Hope your sons ok

all the best

Geoffrey

What a nice thing to say, I have made some new friends on here I think. Thankyou.

Also just wanted someone to tell me ok to have the curry, so thanks for that too xx

Guest cantwait

Hi

If the curry is what you fancy - have a BIG one!!!! A little of what you fancy does you good - a lot of what you fancy makes you happy!!

Hope the tooth op goes well.

Karen

X

Archived