Current processing time

Hi there,

First of all, thanks for taking time answering my question. I applied for 457 visa on 9th of April, 2017, for myself, my spouse and my son. My employer had applied for business sponsorship on 5th of January 2017 and Nomination on 24th of March 2017. I was checking the current processing time for 457 visa on immigration website, which says maximum 6 months for 90% of the applications. I was wondering whether this processing time includes all the process of sponsorship and nomination or is it 6 months after the approval of sponsorship and nomination? FYI, my occupation is in the MLTSSL and none of the sponsorship and nomination have been approved as of now. Thanks for your time.

rubel797

Hi,

It's my partner who has the job, he's a panel beater. The company he is working for have been very helpful and apologetic............. but I'm starting to loose faith waiting for visa's........... and I just can't stand EVERYONE asking............ " Have u heard anything yet?? "" aaaaaaahhhhh[emoji36][emoji36][emoji36]

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

Hi all,

I am granted for 4 years for 457 last Friday. (Developer programmer, low risk country, applied onshore).

Good luck.

Timeline
Sponsor Lodged : 21 Dec 16
Sponsor Approved: 17 Mar 2017
Nomination Lodged: 23 Mar 2017
Nomination Approved: 6 Apr 2017
457 Lodged: 6 Apr 2017
457 Approved: 5 May 2017

• Like 1

1 hour ago, audrayyeng said:

Hi all,

I am granted for 4 years for 457 last Friday. (Developer programmer, low risk country, applied onshore).

Good luck.

Timeline

Well done, congratulations. You must be thrilled.

My employer was already a Nominated sponsor and my 457 application went in on the 22nd March.  I still haven't heard anything.  So maybe it might be any day now?  The waiting is so exhausting!!

5 hours ago, audrayyeng said:

Hi all,

Good luck.

Timeline

Congratulations!

On 5/14/2017 at 7:53 PM, OZnewbie said:

Hi all, good news, visa came through today..actually yesterday as it was first submitted to the migration agent so all in all it took about 130 days... wishing all the best to everyone!

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

Congratulations! 130 days- does it include the sponsorship and nomination?