Our future in their hands!!!

Guest pottsy

Guest pottsy

Hello,

I feel lost and decided just writing this will help!! My husband accepted a job offer in Perth Christmas eve and after a stressful 7 month wait we found out Friday our visa application has just been submitted. We have been advised we should find out either way in 2 weeks (We are hoping to go on a sponsorship visa)

I can't sleep (I wish I could not eat, that would be useful!!) Every where I look ,everything reminds me of our pending future!! I am buying smaller jars of food(don't want to waste it incase we go!) Won't buy clothes that won't be worn in the summer, in fact generally scared to buy anything incase it takes us over the 40ft container! Every car that drives past I pray is a potential viewer who will buy our house(Yes ,I did say 'buy'! still hoping people still do that?!)

At least I now know we will soon find out either way.I believe in fate and have convinced myself it's not meant to be if we are unsucessful.(But my god will I bear a grudge!)

Thought the last 7 months were tough but feel like the next 2 weeks are as distant as Christmas!!!

I can't focus on anything else!!! Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated or to hear from anyone else going through a similar process?

Love pottsyXX

P.s is it still only Sunday??!!! Only 14 more days to go!:arghh:

No words of wisdom, but just wanted to wish you luck. It's so daunting contemplating moving house, never mind moving to the other side of the world. Look on it as an adventure - one you're going to make the most of

Ali

Archived