Chess Moving Brisbane- any good?

Rainman

We've chosen Chess Moving in Brisbane to handle our move back to the UK. Since then we've been reading mixed reviews about the company and since dealing with them have not found them quick to respond to questions about our move. I'd appreciate any feedback about them before we get too far that we can't use someone else.

Thanks.

They certainly are not cowboys , we have used them several times interstate and to Tasmania. We have found them to be good removalists. Do express your concern to the company concerned and hopefully they will address your worries!

I am using them to move Sydney to UK. So far they have been fine, communications with the account manager have been good, he responds within 24 hrs.

I have not heard where my goods are but neither have I asked and I  am assuming as I am sharing a container there is no news yet on departure dates. 

They were surprisingly slow to invoice me , probably due to  the Easter hols, but I did not mind that!

• 1 month later...